Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,332,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by botique View Post
I did hear that this was a farce and not real. I'm a conservative but like to live in the real world.
You can't have it both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 03:58 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,757,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
For one thing, it has much to do with you.

Ergohead, is your brain not capable of formulating a COMPLETE COHERENT thought?

Has to do with me? Well then spit it out. Oh thats right,you are afraid to because almost every time you do either I prove that you are lying or you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:43 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,558 times
I haven't read the whole thread....don't have time...this has probably been said but, that Sheen letter is fake....although Sheen is suppose to be obsessed with 911 theories.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:54 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,905,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
This thread is fun.
yes. suddenly whimsical. ok by me. I'm tired. need coffee.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:49 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,757,142 times
This thread may be fun, but it is also sad. We can laugh at the Truthers all we want but ultimately each Truther represents on of our fellow American's who for some reason find comfort or security in living in a make believe world.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:12 PM

88,626 posts, read 84,895,898 times
Also if there are so many people on here who are in the know, please
answer all 20 of them. Help people understand what you know and
how.

There is not much point in the effort. If you do not believe anything you read in the 9/11 Commission Report or in major news outlets, you will dismiss anything that was reported therein. However, if it fits in with personally-known information, it's deemed believable.

As an example, the NORAD "stand-down" claim. It's in the CR that NORAD has 14 jets kept at 7 locations within the continental US. The base nearest NYC is Rome, NY. According to the CR, those two were sent toward the city after the first plane hit and put into a holding pattern 150 miles from the WTC, off the coast of Long Island. It was only realized that the second plane was headed toward the second tower a minute or so before it hit, and the jets could do nothing.

Now, I don't just believe this because the CR must be flawless. It jives with other people's accounts plus my own experience. I got out of T1 just after T2 was hit. Shortly after that, a couple of fighter jets were flying over lower Manhattan. Since we didn't yet know exactly what was happening--that planes were hijacked--and since it looked like we were in a war, it was nerve-wracking because we didn't know whose jets they were. Anyway, there are literally a million or more people who were on the streets of New York that day who can attest to those jets being over the city at that time--about half an hour after AA11 hit. The CR in that area therefore makes sense. Further, in the course of time you hear other people's views of that day. Someone I spoke with who was out the Island has the discomforting memory of seeing what was happening on TV and then seeing those jets out over the water before the second tower was hit.

To a smart person, they see through the BS, all you are doing is talking
trash and being sarcastic about it.

On the contrary, I gave factual answers.

This is serious, remember the images
of 1000's of Americans dying?

Yes. Live, not in images.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 09-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: removed superfluous word

Old 09-09-2009, 06:16 PM

88,626 posts, read 84,895,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
Yep! It's a pop-cornspiracy!
Damn, that was a good one!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:19 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,764,994 times
The truthers are the lefts birthers!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:53 PM

2,324 posts, read 7,628,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
KRAMERCAT, Peggy Anne, and ergohead: Since you guys appear to be getting close to solving who was really behind 9/11, I have a few other things you might want to look into.

1) Find the Hollywood studio where they filmed the moonlanding.

2) Find which planet aliens abducted Elvis to.

3) Locate and shut down the charging station that charges Dick Cheney's evil robot body.

4) Find Bigfoot's house.

5) Find the people responsible for staging WW2 and the Holocaust

6) Find the lab where the CIA created AIDS/HIV
You left out Hangar 18.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:21 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,815,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
This thread may be fun, but it is also sad. We can laugh at the Truthers all we want but ultimately each Truther represents on of our fellow American's who for some reason find comfort or security in living in a make believe world.
ANY of the people on these lists is much more intelligent, much more honest, and much more of an American than you are.

Learn MoreJournalists & Other Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth » Petition (http://mediafor911truth.org/10/ - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies