Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:03 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,228,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought you would never get around to racism but finally you made it in your last statement.
Why else would someone display the Stars and Bars at the rally? It wasn't a Civil War re-enactment. Or did they think it was?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 09:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Always fun watching the folks who throw their patriotism in everyone's face....lol

I doubt there's a greater source of comedy.

Many of your posts run a close second, though.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:15 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,595,893 times
Default hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many of your posts run a close second, though.

I have some modicum of respect for you, though I don't agree with much of what you say - please don't diminish that. I'd prefer to at least continue to listen to you.

Quick note - you may wish to read Paine further - you may find what you seek, possibly from his time spent in France.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:17 PM

200 posts, read 131,354 times
Quote:
Tea Party's are a joke...

A bunch of angry folks with no new ideas, carrying flags of days gone by, with the most obscure conspiracy theories as the base of their talking points.

Weird.
Wait! Hey that sounds just like obama! Bingo!

Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Is support for the "Tea Parties" being offered from the stormfront.org web site? I think so.

Why would stormfront members (White Nationalists) support the Tea Party group? Why would they be trying to organize PLEs around the country? Will this October 31 event be attended by a large number of White Nationalists, ProudCapMarine?

What the hell does tea parties have anything to do with ple's? Nothing wrong with ple's btw. I think its a great idea. Any race could do it if they wanted to. Dont worry proudcapmarine austin thinks a racist is hiding behind every rock here. Been hit on the head to much.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:21 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,310 times
Quote:
I have some modicum of respect for you, though I don't agree with much of what you say - please don't diminish that. I'd prefer to at least continue to listen to you.

Quick note - you may wish to read Paine further - you may find what you seek, possibly from his time spent in France.
Roy, you are so lucky!! An anonymous internet poster has "some modicum of respect" for you. You must feel so honored.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgmun5000 View Post
What these teabaggers fail to realize is that they are the minority. The majority of true americans support Obama and this administration. They can scream and holler all they want for the next 8 years but it wont change a darn thing.
ROFL! So wait what is a true american? People that only support the illegal president of the u.s are true americans? they seem to be traitors right along with him to me at most at the least they are brainwashed morons who only voted for him bc he has nonwhite skin. This country will see a revolution before he comes up for reelection if he doesnt get kicked out or some other great thing happens to him first.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:25 PM

71 posts, read 108,368 times
silly fear-mongering inspires like-minded folks to promulgate willful ignorance of their "tea" party base... mediocrity and idiocy reigns supreme in the "right" extremes

Old 09-13-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I'll be going to Halloween parties as a liar and a fraud. I will be wearing an Obama mask with a "kick me" sign on my back.

HAHAHA you made me laugh for the first time today.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:59 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,182,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
October 31, 2009, Saturday - The Next TEA Party

The next round of Tea Parties across America and another March on Congress.

The Tea Party is still growing...
I think it would be interesting if the attendees would show up carrying pitchforks, torches, some rope, and looked around for the nearest tree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies