Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,733,632 times

Advertisements

Wilders vergelijkt Obama met Chamberlain | nu.nl/algemeen | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl

Sorry I haven't found a link in English yet.

Basically Geert Wilders (who is living 24/7 with security because he is trying to show how extremist muslims are trying to intergrate in society and recruting young muslims for their Fatwah, also he is showing how muslim woman have no rights) who is part of Dutch parlement is stating that Chamberlain made a pact with Hitler and Mussolini in 1938 for the so called "world peace" . We all know what really happened.

He is staing this based on the speeches that Obama have been given in Cairo in which Obama is stating "we have to make relations with the muslim world better without any prejudgment or difference of opinion"...Wilders is pointing to what happened on 9/11 and other attacks in the world done by muslims and how the Quran is stating that everybody needs to become a muslim.

Wilders haalt uit naar Obama - Binnenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [binnenland]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 11:57 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,691,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wilders vergelijkt Obama met Chamberlain | nu.nl/algemeen | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl

Sorry I haven't found a link in English yet.

Basically Geert Wilders (who is living 24/7 with security because he is trying to show how extremist muslims are trying to intergrate in society and recruting young muslims for their Fatwah, also he is showing how muslim woman have no rights) who is part of Dutch parlement is stating that Chamberlain made a pact with Hitler and Mussolini in 1938 for the so called "world peace" . We all know what really happened.

He is staing this based on the speeches that Obama have been given in Cairo in which Obama is stating "we have to make relations with the muslim world better without any prejudgment or difference of opinion"...Wilders is pointing to what happened on 9/11 and other attacks in the world done by muslims and how the Quran is stating that everybody needs to become a muslim.

Wilders haalt uit naar Obama - Binnenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [binnenland]
Gee I wonder which party this guy is from

Old 09-13-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
PVV...no racist party just a party that wants immigrants speak the language and intergrate into society which muslims haven't done.

I think most American's would agree with him on that matter. He is also stating that enough muslims have entered The Netherlands which I totally agree with hin om. There population is 16 million and 1 million is muslims who mostly are unemployed and don't speak the language. and they guess almost a similar amount are illegal muslims!

Old 09-13-2009, 12:46 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post

Last edited by helenejen; 04-25-2013 at 09:30 AM..

Old 09-13-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Funny...At least you can put one up from Wilders without any one stating it is "racism"

Old 09-13-2009, 12:50 PM

192 posts, read 219,847 times
Racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 12:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,460,154 times
Quote:
PVV...no racist party just a party that wants immigrants speak the language and intergrate into society which muslims haven't done.

I think most American's would agree with him on that matter. He is also stating that enough muslims have entered The Netherlands which I totally agree with hin om. There population is 16 million and 1 million is muslims who mostly are unemployed and don't speak the language. and they guess almost a similar amount are illegal muslims!
Seems like the Netherlands has an immigration problem like we do with the Mexicans. The border states are sure feeling the brunt of illegal immigration and what it is doing to our communities.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:55 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,207,686 times
Quote:

Intergrate? Dang! Good thing that he doesn't live here and want people to be able to actually spell the language.

His party wants a halt to immigration from non-western countries.

He sounds like a great feller. Just misunderstood.

Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wilders has also been banned from entering the United Kingdom since 12 February 2009, with the Home Office viewing his presence as a "threat to one of the fundamental interests of society".[5]

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 09-13-2009 at 01:06 PM..

Old 09-13-2009, 01:00 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,672,215 times
who cares what europeans think?

oh, right-wingers do, when the europeans agree with them!

imagine if a dutch politician had criticized bush, and someone had posted about it here. i'm sure whoever posted it would be accused of hating america.

anyway, neat that the american right seems to have suddenly heard of geert wilders ( i saw a thread about fitna the other day). here are some of his political views:

- The present Article 1 of the Dutch constitution, guaranteeing equality under the law, will be replaced by a clause stating the cultural dominance of the Christian, Jewish and humanist traditions.
- An immigration ban of five years for immigrants from non-western countries. Foreign residents no longer shall have the right to vote in municipal elections.
-A ban of five years on the founding of mosques and Islamic schools; a permanent ban on preaching in any other language but Dutch. Foreign imams will be forbidden to preach.

the guy wants to ban the koran and simultaneously argues that he deserves free speech. a wee bit hypocritical, perhaps?

anyway, he is obsessed with islam; he thinks it's an evil religion. i'm not surprised he doesn't take well to obama's "don't just bomb everybody right away" and "don't ban islam" policies.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:05 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,460,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post

...anyway, he is obsessed with islam; he thinks it's an evil religion. i'm not surprised he doesn't take well to obama's "don't just bomb everybody right away" and "don't ban islam" policies.
Islam the religion may not be wrong but you have to remember that in the ME religion is politics. Once Muslims leave the ME can they separate their religion from their politics ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies