Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:43 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Pat Tilman was a true American hero. Pay knew the real meaning of the word FREEDOM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 08:58 PM

805 posts, read 774,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Were you there? You most likely know didley squat about the incident and have most likely never read anything but a non in depth article about it, if anything at all. Your remarks are ridiculous. BTW...writing in bold does not make something less false.
Touchy, touchy! Truth hurts when it hits a raw nerve.

No respect for Tillman and no respect for McChrystal, private sickofnyc?

Why is that?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:07 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
Touchy, touchy! Truth hurts when it hits a raw nerve.

No respect for Tillman and no respect for McChrystal, private sickofnyc?

Why is that?
You need to bark up another tree, You are obviously not a debater, as it is obvious you are information challenged. Go find someone else to spar with.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:13 PM

805 posts, read 774,298 times
Stop dragging Pat Tillman and McChrystal'd name through that liberal mud.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:21 PM

Tillman's parents fault new Afghanistan general
Contend he helped cover up circumstances of NFL star's 2004 death

WASHINGTON - The parents of slain U.S. Army Ranger and American football star Pat Tillman said Tuesday they have misgivings that the general who played a role in mischaracterizing their son's death could be put in charge of military operations in Afghanistan.

"I do believe that guy participated in a falsified homicide investigation," Tillman Sr. said.

Tillman's parents criticize general - Military- msnbc.com

Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
You need to bark up another tree, You are obviously not a debater, as it is obvious you are information challenged. .
Will you at least acknowledge that Tillman was a real American Hero?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Will you at least acknowledge that Tillman was a real American Hero?
Excuse me, but where did I disrespect Pat Tillman? I am giving way more respect than someone denying the real possibility of a horrendous cover-up. Of course he was honorable. He put a promising career on hold to go fight the enemy that he was told attacked us on 9/11. He began having reservations...

The American people reluctantly went along with the Bush administration's WMD charade in justifying its attack of Iraq and even their Katrina response fiasco but it will unequivocally not go along with the deliberate execution of Pat Tillman because he was about to go public with his misgivings about Bush and Cheney's illegal photo op war with Iraq.

Consider this,Tillman was deeply troubled by the war. In fact, he was overheard speaking out about the Iraq invasion and telling another soldier to vote for Kerry. The Progressive Review reveals that Tillman's favorite author was none other than Noam Chomsky. A visit with Chomsky was set up for as soon as Tillman returned. It seem most likely he was planning to speak out loudly and publicly against the war when his tour was over.

OpEdNews - Diary: Pat Tillman's Murder Begs For Justice / Olbermann Video

Why don't you give him the respect of demanding the truth behind his death as his parents and many other American's have?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Excuse me, but where did I disrespect Pat Tillman?
Why don't you give him the respect of demanding the truth behind his death as his parents and many other American's have?
First off - I never said you showed / expressed disrespect for Tillman. I did ask you though if you would acknowledge that he was a true American HERO?

Friendly fire caused his death. We have known that for a long time already.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
First off - I never said you showed / expressed disrespect for Tillman. I did ask you though if you would acknowledge that he was a true American HERO?

Friendly fire caused his death. We have known that for a long time already.
Okay, ignorance is blissl. Isn't it? So blissfull that reading the article and facts from his own parents and brother are way too frightening for you. I cannot relate to tunnel vision to such a bizarre degree. Why are you so afraid of truth that you will not even read the articles on the case concerning his death? I could never live in such a state of denial.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Okay, ignorance is blissl. Isn't it? So blissfull that reading the article and facts from his own parents and brother are way too frightening for you. I cannot relate to tunnel vision to such a bizarre degree. Why are you so afraid of truth that you will not even read the articles on the case concerning his death? I could never live in such a state of denial.
So, you cannot acknowledge that Tillman was a true American Hero.

I understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies