Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 09:08 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Congressman Ron Paul has questioned why, despite his efforts to encourage the general public to get vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, President Barack Obama has refused to allow his own daughters to take the swine flu shot.

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul Questions Why Obama Daughters Haven’t Taken Swine Flu Vaccine
Ron should mind his own business, period. If this the best he has got then he is killing any chance of him being a candidate again.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 09:59 AM

226 posts, read 893,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Ron should mind his own business, period. If this the best he has got then he is killing any chance of him being a candidate again.
Casper
Yeah how dare he talk about the great Obama. His sacrilege will now hurt his reelection for sure now.

You liberals say what ever you want but when it's against your own it's off limits. Another case of fascist-itis

Old 10-28-2009, 10:04 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Ron Paul, the Conspiracy Theorist. Or, perhaps, just a drama queen.
List the conspiracies. Provide sources and links otherwise you're just style over substance.

Was he a drama queen when he wrote Free Housing Market Enhancement Act in July 2002 in which he warned us of the Housing collapse?

"Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce the Free Housing Market Enhancement Act. This legislation restores a free market in housing by repealing special privileges for housing-related government sponsored enterprises (GSEs)."

Government Mortgage Schemes Distort the Housing Market (http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr071602.htm - broken link)

or was it his writings on our involvement in the Middle East Feb 2,1999 when he warned us of a possible future attack?

"Mr. Speaker, I ask my fellow colleagues, how long will the war go on before Congress notices? We have been bombing and occupying Iraq since 1991, longer the occupation of Japan after World War II. Iraq has never committed aggression against the United States. "

"Our foolish policy in Iraq invites terrorist attacks against U.S. territory and incites the Islamic fundamentalists against us."

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec99/cr020299-iraq.htm (broken link)

The CIA report written after the attacks on 9/11/01 told us this was true.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 10-28-2009 at 10:15 AM..

Old 10-28-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
And who elected Ron Paul the 'voice' of America?
Does he think he is now the nation's 'grandfather' or something?
What a silly statement. What has he said to make YOU think he is the nations grandfather? Ron Paul is the voice of what the Republican Party used to stand for before they got their hands in corporate pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I'm sorry, but any respect I might have had for Ron Paul went out the window when I learned about his deep, deep relationship with the John Birch society.
Why don't you explain what your statement means. I don't think you know of the relationship Ron Paul has with the John Birch society and why it's bad.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 AM

3 posts, read 10,459 times
I would,nt put that mercury laced garbaage in my kids. Feed them good holsum foods , c vitemen suplements, garlic oil,dont let them watch to much tv, or play vidiot games for hours on end .go out side and play with them get som fresh air.I understand 1000 people have died from the flue , only 39,000 left to go to be a normal flue season.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank bybee View Post
I would,nt put that mercury laced garbaage in my kids. Feed them good holsum foods , c vitemen suplements, garlic oil,dont let them watch to much tv, or play vidiot games for hours on end .go out side and play with them get som fresh air.I understand 1000 people have died from the flue , only 39,000 left to go to be a normal flue season.
Some people swear by vitamin D.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Casper
The best he's got? Your statement means you haven't read or listened to Ron Paul when he talks about medicine. You do know know he has a good background in medicine don't you?

If someone said to invest in a stock but they themselves didn't I'd question them too. (Especially if he's a politician. ) I try not to take things on the surface.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirelez View Post
Yeah how dare he talk about the great Obama. His sacrilege will now hurt his reelection for sure now.

You liberals say what ever you want but when it's against your own it's off limits. Another case of fascist-itis
It is none of his buisiness, moron, would not matter if it was Obama or Bush. He never really had a chance, too many in his own Party think he is a nut.
Not a Liberal, but yes, I will say whatever I want, but then again I am not a politician. It is Obvious you do not read my posts, otherwise you would be smart enough to know I do not make negative comments on politicians families, I will that to you wildeyed farsiders.
Casper

Old 10-28-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The best he's got? Your statement means you haven't read or listened to Ron Paul when he talks about medicine. You do know know he has a good background in medicine don't you?

If someone said to invest in a stock but they themselves didn't I'd question them too.
So he is now practicing medicine? He have Doctors licence or is he practicing without one? Point is it is not his concern when Obamas kids get treatment of any sort, besides I thought with the way things were today he would be busy doing his real job. Oh wait, he is, he is getting attention and trying to remain in the public eye in hopes of someday being President, my crystal ball says it is not gonna happen.
Casper

Old 10-28-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
It is none of his buisiness, moron, would not matter if it was Obama or Bush. He never really had a chance, too many in his own Party think he is a nut.
You make blanket statements without backing it up. Show me the Republicans who think he is a nut and WHY they think that.

Quote:
Not a Liberal, but yes, I will say whatever I want, but then again I am not a politician. It is Obvious you do not read my posts, otherwise you would be smart enough to know I do not make negative comments on politicians families, I will that to you wildeyed farsiders.
Casper
You insult politicians and posters but draw the line at politicians families. lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies