Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 12:34 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,656 times

Advertisements

Just more proof that the Stimulus is a scam!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Here is the thing I don't get. People accused Bush and his administration of being extremely stupid. Liberals talked and continue to talk about how "smart" they are compared to Bush and yet we find instance after instance of stupid being presented by the WH and Obama so obvious and blatant that only an idiot would contest it.

If I add my personal experience with the liberal education system, I can only conclude that liberals (not all, just the obnoxious arrogant ones) are so stupid that the only way they could possibly be viewed as "intelligent" would be to infiltrate the education system and dumb it down so far with misdirection and devious process so as to bring everyone down to their level of idiocy.

Ive been through the liberal of liberal schools and to be honest, I find them severely lacking. In fact, I have met more liberals who were beyond stupidity than I have those without education in various "liberal hated areas". Maybe they attack their intelligence so much because they are jealous that a labor worker in Podunk nowhere-ville has more sense than they could gather with all of their "education".

Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,532,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Where are THEY right now. I guess I will eat some lunch and maybe THEY will have arrived.

The math that the folks in DC use is some kind of new math that we just don't understand yet. They count a lot different than all the elementary kids have been taught to count, I fear.
Didn't you ever take "Math as a Liberal Art?" LOL .

Old 11-03-2009, 01:21 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
More fuzzy math and false numbers. Did they think people wouldn't check?

Fuzzy math so far on stimulus - The Denver Post

Quote:
At a cost of $321,226 per job, you would hope that last week's announcement that the $2.6 billion in federal stimulus money spent in Colorado had so far "created or saved" 8,094 jobs was take-it-to-the-bank accurate. Unfortunately, we've learned not to trust the government's accounting on the massive stimulus bill just yet.

The poster-child example of the badly overstated federal figures involved the Colorado Head Start program. The government reported that 269 jobs had been created or saved within the program.

The actual number? Three.
Well, it seems that's what you get when following obama's "formula" for calculating jobs "created or saved".

Old 11-03-2009, 01:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Editorial: $230,000 per job | detnews.com | The Detroit News (http://detnews.com/article/20091103/OPINION01/911030311/1008/opinion01/Editorial--$230-000-per-job - broken link)

Quote:
The Obama administration is attempting to spin the tepid job creation sparked by the $787 billion federal stimulus program into an economic success.

President Barack Obama is spending a great deal of taxpayer money to generate or protect 3.5 million jobs -- what the president promised when lobbying for the stimulus package. Now it appears the White House is working overtime to spin a disappointing initial jobs reports in the most positive direction.

Policy should be based on real numbers, not propaganda. Obama owes taxpayers an accurate accounting of the effectiveness of stimulus spending before additional dollars are spent.
They have it exactly right - propaganda.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:34 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Analysis finds stimulus confusion - USATODAY.com

Obviously, the funny method of calculation by obama is the real problem.

Desperate times demand desperate measures.
You need to fix your untrue thread title. This is recipients lying, not the OA.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:36 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Analysis finds stimulus confusion - USATODAY.com

Obviously, the funny method of calculation by obama is the real problem.

Desperate times demand desperate measures.

hussein obama has no problem with admitting he is a liar because he knows all his sheep eat his lies like pablum. I like his recent lie about his visitors to the white house. Micheal Moore, Rev Wright and Bill Ayers. No they were not the people in the news, they are just people with the same name.

Oh yeah we believe that one you fool!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:43 PM

Default "If you spot a name on the list that bears investigating, please drop us a note."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
hussein obama has no problem with admitting he is a liar because he knows all his sheep eat his lies like pablum. I like his recent lie about his visitors to the white house. Micheal Moore, Rev Wright and Bill Ayers. No they were not the people in the news, they are just people with the same name.

Oh yeah we believe that one you fool!
"Not that Bill Ayers

"The White House could have avoided some of that sort of confusion by providing more information on the visitors, such as an employer name and the city they hail from. For example, is the Shawn Carter who attended a poetry reading the same one who goes by Jay-Z and had campaigned for Obama?

"'This unprecedented level of transparency can sometimes be confusing rather than providing clear information,' a White House special counsel, Norm Eisen, wrote on the White House blog.

Obama names 110 White House visitors - White House- msnbc.com

Request White House Visitor Access Records | The White House

Old 11-03-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You need to fix your untrue thread title. This is recipients lying, not the OA.
And can I just point out -- 18 posts here and most of them just swallowed the title and agreed without (I hope) reading the article.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:58 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
It's Amateur Hour at the White House again I see. Obama would have done himself a huge favor by staying out of the stimulus jobs creation conversation and let Biden look like the fool. Instead, he's in a nose-to-nose battle for his credibility against a nation of sleuths who are capable of unearthing the very lies that the Rookie In Chief should have known not to tell. With every flap of the lip touting success, comes a new report of skewed numbers, fuzzy math, and outright fraud. The narcissist in Obama insists on having his name pegged to the stimulus, therefore he should also own up to the lies that are perpetrated in the wake of this massive boondoggle.
Well said.

This whole fuzzy math of Obama's is "fishy". LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies