Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 04:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah. Who was it that railed and railed against Bush's "pet goat" moment? The insane leftists still hang on to that moment.
Insane leftists??

I would consider anyone insane who ignored the total disrespect Bush showed our troops and then whined and blubbered and drooled over Obama 's two minute delay in speaking of an event that had just happened.

I would consider insane anyone who got their knickers in a twist because Obama didn't wear a jacket in the Oval Office or his wearing swim trunks or his wife's arms.......as if that could affect anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 04:42 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,480,204 times
I wonder how many American Christians would be allowed in ANY army in a Muslim country??

Old 11-06-2009, 04:48 PM

"" When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them ""

-- Muhammad, Surrah 9:5

" "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also ""

-- Jesus, Luke 6

Old 11-06-2009, 04:53 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,907 times
Didn't Dr. Joe Medicine Crow receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom??

You would at least read about him, before doing a shout out.

My son and I watched this live, and we wondered why the BS talk prior when such a tragic event took place. It just made the president seem insensitive to the situation.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:55 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier1774 View Post
I believe it is time that we do some extensive monitoring of those people that follow the BS they call the "Religion of Pieces" aka Islam. Look what these mosques, iman and Islamic schools are teaching on our own soil...if they want to do that, go back to Pakistan, the middle east, or Somalia. Keep that garbage out of America...We do not want to be known as Pakistan west. These people have no desire to be Americans. Here is the Houston area there are large areas where radical Islam is spreading...these people want to create a new Islamic state in America.
Again, let's stereotype an entire race of people based on one person's actions. You do realize there are other Muslim physicians at Ft. Hood and are completely repulsed by what happened. I'm sure you indicted all white people after Tim McVeigh bombed a Federal building in OKC. Even if there are more Muslim associated terrorists that Redneck terrorists, the point is the overwhelming majority of Muslims don't condone or participate in these actions.

If you want to engage in heavy screening for security purposes. I can understand and accept that. If you are arguing that we commit terrorism against innocent Muslim Americans just because of their religion then you are behaving like a terrorist and not an American.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:55 PM

Dubya was also going around saying the politically correct stuff about Islam after 9/11

Old 11-06-2009, 04:57 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Dubya was also going around saying the politically correct stuff about Islam after 9/11
Well, then that makes it OK!

Old 11-06-2009, 05:05 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
I wonder how many American Christians would be allowed in ANY army in a Muslim country??
1. We are living in American not a Muslim nation

2. America is not synonymous with Christian Nation even if the majority of our citizens are Christian.

3. Our army is training and fighting alongside a Muslim army.

4. 85,000 non-opposition Iraqis died since the war began. This count does not include the insurgents and enemies. We injured another 150,000 innocent Iraqis. I wonder how many of our citizens would be okay if 85,0000 of our own citizens died just so that a dictator or leader could be replaced? Do you realize that is more people than the number of Americans who died in Vietnam? So before you act like they are so evil and intolerant perhaps you should re-examine the facts. They have sufferred a lot in this war and despite this, most of them still believe in America and what we have to offer yet we have ingrateful people like you who choose to demonize these very people.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:12 PM

Hey Repubs! isn't it time for you to start commenting on the LOOKS and dress habits of the

W O M A N who shot the shooter and stopped him.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Are you the lady who was talking to McCain during the campaign?
Do you mean that slobbering repub pig who wasn't capable of combing her hair before going out? The one who thought Obama was a "Duh,(drool) A-rab".

That one? Hard to tell them apart.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies