Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 04:44 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty's only skin deep.

Then it's amazing that something so thin effects to left wingers so much. Oh it's jealousy and fear all right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 04:52 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,385,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
What's the problem is she prettier than you?

Left wingers are so jealous that Palin looks, acts and dresses like a real woman.
Is the real women as opposed to fake women reference sort of like when she referred to "real Americans" as opposed to... I'm not sure what?

I always thought American covered a wide range of folks. Not just Sarah's base.

And I imagine that there are a whole lot of women that are real that don't share Sarah's "values".

Old 11-07-2009, 05:20 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
Is the real women as opposed to fake women reference sort of like when she referred to "real Americans" as opposed to... I'm not sure what?

I always thought American covered a wide range of folks. Not just Sarah's base.

And I imagine that there are a whole lot of women that are real that don't share Sarah's "values".

Then why won't the those "wide tent people" accept Sarah into their tent?? Why does a person like Sarah alwys have to give up their values??

You do cover the "wide" range of folks ....right?? That should include Palin.

That door swings both ways.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:27 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:

Left wingers are so jealous that Palin looks, acts and dresses like a real woman.
Most Hollywood actresses are left wingers and much prettier than Palin, so what's your point?

Old 11-07-2009, 05:36 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Last night on The Factor, BO (hey, it just dawned on me Bill O'Reilly and Barack Obama have the same initials) they interviewed the two authors of Sarah from Alaska and talked about the problems with Team McCain. Bill O'Reilly also announced she would be on the show for a three part interview and I'm guessing to promote her own book, Going Rogue. That should be good for ratings.

I did not, however, hear the announcement of whatever joint venture O'Reilly and Beck are going to be doing, probably because Beck got sick. Does anyone know?
Should be fascinating....."So how has your facebook account been doing since you quit office?"

Old 11-07-2009, 05:48 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,836 times
Quote:

Left wingers care more about substance than fluff. She is pretty to some. So what? Looks are subjective. I don't think she is ugly and she is more attractive than many republican women in politics but we aren't distracted by shiney things. What comes out of her mouth is more important.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:55 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,208,767 times
Saw an ad in the paper to order her book for $4.95. Guess they wanted to make it affordable to push up the sales numbers.

I'll watch her on Bill O'Reilly, even though I don't usualy watch him. She won't be able to blame her stupid statements on a set up by an unfriendly/biased interviewer.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:59 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Does anybody really think OR is going to lean on her and give her a tough interview? You know, ask questions like "Why did you QUIT your job serving people so you could go make money instead? Is that your idea of government?"

Old 11-07-2009, 06:00 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
Left wingers care more about substance than fluff. She is pretty to some. So what? Looks are subjective. I don't think she is ugly and she is more attractive than many republican women in politics but we aren't distracted by shiney things. What comes out of her mouth is more important.

Then how do you explain Obama???

Hope and Change....Yes We Can!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:00 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
... Bill O'Reilly also announced she would be on the show for a three part interview ..
3 parts huh?

Well that's alright .. I suppose that leaving the clothes pin on his nose for one entire complete interview might become too painful for him ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies