Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 07:41 PM

140 posts, read 531,816 times

Advertisements

1. Atari

2. Friday night football

3. Nintendo

4. Sunday night football

5. Play Station (all versions)

Old 05-13-2007, 07:59 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieRooster View Post
Here are my TOP 5 reasons.
1. The "women's lib movement" kicked into another gear and became the politically correct societal norm for all women, therefore self-servingly deminishing the importance of building a relationship with a man.
2. Women and the "feminine" influence in the church has watered down the religious practices and reverence for God. This has reduced the important masculine influence of God and reduced God to some unisex-politically correct diety.
3. Women marry with the intent to have children and then divorce and obtain child support as a means to live on and be single again. This makes men skeptical of all women, and breaks down the trust factor, thus deminishing the relationship with men.
4. Women expect men to share their feelings when the woman refuses to compromise any of her positions. This reduces the idea of a relationship with a man.
5. "Women raised by a liberated woman" will not be able to maintain a longterm relationship with a man because they have not learned the fine art of compromise and communication. They expect men to be like their fathers, who apparently went along with the intial women's liberation movement, and meekly let the woman walk all over them. When we don't .. you want to leave.

Where has all this liberation gotten you women? Away from the men, right? Well don't come complaining you can't find any good men.... we just don't believe you any more.
Remember the boy that cried wolf... they have changed it to the "girl" that cried wolf now..
Look at our society now.. years later .. after the women's lib movement. Relationships are failing everyday... divorce rate is higher than the marriage rate... Kids are being raised without fathers, and mothers are falling out of the middle class to the low class. And we wonder how this happened?

Are you absolutely sure the downfall didn't start when we got the VOTE? Or maybe when the North won the Civil War?

Old 05-14-2007, 08:22 AM

793 posts, read 3,122,300 times
Women...
1. Nag
2. Dramatize everything trivial
3. Nag some more
4. Dramatize everything
5. Nag even more

Old 05-16-2007, 10:55 AM

1,360 posts, read 2,951,310 times
OK- I'll play. I'll assume that you are correct in that woman's status is declining (I don't agree at all but....) The reason for this is that women are superior, and men, whether consciously or unconsciously, know it and want to get even. Let me explain:
In global terms women are superior because they can reproduce. Every woman can reproduce only a small number of times while men can contribute to reproduction virtually indefinitely. That makes men expendable, and women inherently more valuable in terms of population regeneration, which is the most fundamental measure of value. Men compensate for their lack of importance in a few ways. Primarily it is by being productive. Aggression, competetiveness, and the desire for conquest are subsets of productivity, and unfortunately, treating women poorly is sometimes one of the by-products , particularly in times of stress and low self-esteem on the part of the man.
...Another of life's mysteries exposed! :-)

Last edited by stevo6; 05-16-2007 at 11:15 AM..

Old 05-16-2007, 11:09 AM

2,356 posts, read 3,476,830 times
The title of this thread is really odd; women and men are of the same species.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:42 AM

362 posts, read 1,345,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
I bet some girl just dumped him and he's mad, mad, mad.
Exactly what I was thinking! So sad for him...

Either that, or he just hasn't hit puberty, and hasn't yet figured out that girls don't have cooties.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:14 PM

126 posts, read 549,410 times
OOOOkaaaayyy, Excuse me, but I have to ask....what is your motivation for starting a thread which should be titled "let's dump on women" or "let's blame women for everything that is wrong with my life" or some other totally inflammatory statement.
And this is fun...for who? You?
Maybe you should seek therapy for your obvious issues w/women....your mother, your mother and your father, your sister, the woman who just dumped you, etc, etc, etc.
But to come onto a forum and start trash talking about women.....?
Where do you think that is gonna get you?
Oh, and by the way...women are not "declining as a species"....men and women are the same species, just FYI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieRooster View Post
Here are my TOP 5 reasons.
1. The "women's lib movement" kicked into another gear and became the politically correct societal norm for all women, therefore self-servingly deminishing the importance of building a relationship with a man.
2. Women and the "feminine" influence in the church has watered down the religious practices and reverence for God. This has reduced the important masculine influence of God and reduced God to some unisex-politically correct diety.
3. Women marry with the intent to have children and then divorce and obtain child support as a means to live on and be single again. This makes men skeptical of all women, and breaks down the trust factor, thus deminishing the relationship with men.
4. Women expect men to share their feelings when the woman refuses to compromise any of her positions. This reduces the idea of a relationship with a man.
5. "Women raised by a liberated woman" will not be able to maintain a longterm relationship with a man because they have not learned the fine art of compromise and communication. They expect men to be like their fathers, who apparently went along with the intial women's liberation movement, and meekly let the woman walk all over them. When we don't .. you want to leave.

Where has all this liberation gotten you women? Away from the men, right? Well don't come complaining you can't find any good men.... we just don't believe you any more.
Remember the boy that cried wolf... they have changed it to the "girl" that cried wolf now..
Look at our society now.. years later .. after the women's lib movement. Relationships are failing everyday... divorce rate is higher than the marriage rate... Kids are being raised without fathers, and mothers are falling out of the middle class to the low class. And we wonder how this happened?

Old 05-16-2007, 10:00 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
1. Women finally are waking up to the fact that they don't need a man in their lives to make them "whole."
2. Misogyny is a religion for some men.
3. Brilliant, competent women in the workforce don't need daddy's money and they don't need a husband to take care of them.
4. More women buy into the theory of evolution than the myth of Adam and Eve.
5. Sperm banks

Old 05-16-2007, 10:13 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,039 times
I think its funny that some men on here seem to think that its video games that keep the men from their women...the opposite is true for me, I have 15 different systems plugged in at any given time...
If I were involved with a man he would either have to join my obsession or at least respect...

Kele, I agree with you wholeheartedly...I think alot of people in general are noticing the 51% divorce rate and don't want to become part of the tragedy...

Science has figured out how to take an egg from a woman, and in a petri dish, pass current through it and the egg starts multiplying spontaneously...it does not develop into a clone however there is no need for sperm bank either...of course this is not something that is available yet but in no time, women wanting to have a child without a man being involved, will be able to do that literally...no sperm but a baby anyway...I imagine in no time at all the sperm banks will become obselete.

Old 05-27-2007, 10:08 PM

39 posts, read 150,845 times
Hey Tek Freek,
Typical "Blame response from a woman" and no one is even in the closet.. we are talking about a woman's relationship to a man (real man .. not a genetic homo blend). So come up with 5 reasons that don't blame a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies