Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 12:57 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

During a Senate committee meeting the other day Senator Lindsey Graham kicked AG Holder's teeth out and his butt all over the room and Holder realized that coming to class without being prepared just wasn't going to work any more. Poor Holder may catch up with Geithner soon in getting requested to resign for his poor work.

Sen. Graham knocks around AG Holder on KSM. - Moe_Lane’s blog - RedState
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Here 'oldboy check out the "unedited" version and listen to the chairman put Graham's bullcrap into perspective, of course I know you have no interest in this version because it doesn't fit your agenda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTmLK...eature=related

Old 11-20-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Here 'oldboy check out the "unedited" version and listen to the chairman put Graham's bullcrap into perspective, of course I know you have no interest in this version because it doesn't fit your agenda...

But the chairman is a Democrat and he owes Holder as much protection as possible. I guess when he talks that erases all the Graham said. I didn't know that the Donkeys could do that so easily.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But the chairman is a Democrat and he owes Holder as much protection as possible. I guess when he talks that erases all the Graham said. I didn't know that the Donkeys could do that so easily.
The "Donkey" in this case is Graham, the truth prevails once again.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:

Sorry I didn't listen before answering but since I did listen I am more convinced that all Leahy was doing was trying to protect Holder because Eric failed to get ready and I bet Obama had some choice words for Holder for his lack of due diligence. He got his butt kicked all over the place and then Leahy had to try to change the subject enough to make Holder look a bit better. Changing the subject doesn't take away what took place in the questioning to the point that Holder was made out to be a fool.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
The "Donkey" in this case is Graham, the truth prevails once again.
Graham may well be a RINO but he sure isn't a donkey. Nope the dems in this little bit are Holder and Leahy and that makes them the donkeys.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Graham may well be a RINO but he sure isn't a donkey. Nope the dems in this little bit are Holder and Leahy and that makes them the donkeys.
Ok then I'll accept that Graham ended up as the donkey's ass!

Old 11-20-2009, 02:48 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,135 times
Default Clearly..... " A Butt Kicking " .....

Quote:
Sorry I didn't listen before answering but since I did listen I am more convinced that all Leahy was doing was trying to protect Holder because Eric failed to get ready and I bet Obama had some choice words for Holder for his lack of due diligence. He got his butt kicked all over the place and then Leahy had to try to change the subject enough to make Holder look a bit better. Changing the subject doesn't take away what took place in the questioning to the point that Holder was made out to be a fool.
Greeting's,

A most sad state of affairs indeed ..... The Potus' pick for Attorney General without a doubt appears so amateurish and unprepared during this Congressional questioning session !!!

How much confidence the American People have in Mr. Holder's ability as the Attorney General is anyones guess ! In my humble opinion the answer would be not very much at all !

Once again we may deduce the likely probability that Mr. Holder is a very capable and loyal "Yes Man" for the White House "Powers That Be" .....

Washington's "Political Circus" heedlessly continues on it's ineffective and incompetent dreamlike journey towards possibly reducing America to lower than a third rate nation "Bananna Republic" status .....

I wonder what history books of the future shall reveal about these unfortunate political folks in whom so many of America's citizens had great hope ,,,,, and at last were shockingly ashamed of their actions !

Mr. Holder was truly pitiful during that questioning session ..... and what makes it even more idiotic is the possibility that the tenacious mouthpiece questioning him may not have been the brightest politician present during that particular session !

How did the American people ever come to possess such disgraceful and embarassing "Public Servants" ....... The rest of the world must truly be having a great big old hearty laugh at the unparalled dilemma America unfortunately finds itself in today regarding it's many pitiful politicians !

Thanks / Lamar

Old 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
<snip>....... The rest of the world must truly be having a great big old hearty laugh at the unparalled dilemma America unfortunately finds itself in today regarding it's many pitiful politicians
The rest of the world has been laughing for something like 8 years.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:59 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,300,835 times
Quote:
During a Senate committee meeting the other day Senator Lindsey Graham kicked AG Holder's teeth out and his butt all over the room
Violence. Always at the forefront of a right-winger's mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies