Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,329,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
What's worse is we have a president that is in bed with these thugs.

Obama wanted to hide the visitor list to the WH.

Guess who has the most visits?

SEIU members!!!

Sure the boy scouts do not want freaks in their group. Can you imagine going out camping with the freak in the other bunk looking at you will googly eyes??

Guess the boy scouts need to come up with a plan to fix that freaks illness on their own if this ever happens.

If you go to boy scout camp and your kid is tied to a tree because he is a freak then you will know they protected themselves from a sicko.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 07:06 AM

38,070 posts, read 22,230,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I don't think this kid is going to be a fan of labor unions when he's a grown man.

"In pursuit of an Eagle Scout badge, Kevin Anderson, 17, has toiled for more than 200 hours hours over several weeks to clear a walking path in an east Allentown park.

Little did the do-gooder know that his altruistic act would put him in the cross hairs of the city's largest municipal union".

Union troubled by Eagle Scout project in Allentown -- themorningcall.com
So much for volunteerism eh. Union thugs; the only ones allowed to pick a hoe or shovel in the park are union thugs.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:06 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,867,298 times
If my child was tied to a tree for being a "freak" the Scouts, the Scoutmaster and the families of the kids involved would get their asses suied off. If my kid were physically damaged it would include criminal charges.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 AM

52,790 posts, read 34,678,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If my child was tied to a tree for being a "freak" the Scouts, the Scoutmaster and the families of the kids involved would get their asses suied off. If my kid were physically damaged it would include criminal charges.
please calm down.

this is a story about a boy scout bullied by union thugs, not a re-enactment of the matthew shepard incident.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:13 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,329,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

What if he tied himself to a tree?

Old 11-18-2009, 11:38 AM

7,788 posts, read 8,043,569 times
the kid should have thought of a more aceptable volunteer project, like regeristing dead voters

Old 11-18-2009, 11:43 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,101,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
the kid should have thought of a more aceptable volunteer project, like regeristing dead voters

I do believe I will be laughing all day over this one I would give you 5 reps if I could.

I really want to know why the community organizer in cheif has not addressed this. He needs to slap down his union thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies