Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 04:14 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
What 2008 elections were you watching? I must have missed that one...
The one you guys & gals lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 04:15 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,848 times
Quote:

See, people can take all kinds of "snippets" and make a statement, whatever statement they want to.

Umm Jon, I was simply saving time.

Are you suggesting that those comments were somehow out of context?

I'm only too happy to post the entire interviews?

Here's a hint for you.

She doesn't look any better that way.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:16 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota rocks over fl View Post
Am I the only person who supports Palin?
If you are her husband, that would be a yes!

Old 11-19-2009, 04:17 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpwM4Jjyrs

See, people can take all kinds of "snippets" and make a statement, whatever statement they want to.
Speaking of:

Quote:
We are a nation that guarantees the freedom to worship as one chooses. And instead of claiming God for our side, we remember Lincoln's words, and always pray to be on the side of God.
Obama Ft. Hood Speech: VIDEO, TEXT Of Memorial Remarks

Sound familiar?

Old 11-19-2009, 04:29 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,498,236 times
To the OP -

No, my friend. You are not alone. My family and I like Ms. Palin for her strong morals, tenacity, and commitment to family in spite of the inevitable crucifixion from the liberal media, who just despise any woman who is a good wife and mother, strong, healthy, witty and attractive. The liberals view the following as strong female role models, so I wouldn't be too upset with their latest bashing of Ms. Palin:

http://www.bollywood91.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hillary-clinton-angry.jpg (broken link)

(Zieg Heil!)

http://lighthousepatriotjournal.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/dianne_feinstein_01.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-19-2009, 04:32 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
I guess not, her book is a bestseller!

And these stupid lefties have no clue that the more they trash her the more her ratings go up and so does her income...

Btw...isn't it much nicer watching her than Obama

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway29south View Post
Nope, you are not the only one. I think most supporters are nervous about stepping out and saying they support her because of the attacks from the left. For some reason, they are very scared of of Palin.
You seem to be a victim of propaganda. The attacks on Palin aren't from the far left. They're from a vast majority of the political spectrum. Perhaps strong overlap between those who still supported Bush at the end of his failed presidency and Palin supporters.

Also, no one is scared of Palin. She's just an international joke. She's not very smart, been labeled by those closest to her as clinically narcissistic, and is too thin skinned to handle international politics.

I don't mean to sound rude, but she really is just a propped up joke.

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
NO! Absolutely not! I love Sarah Palin.

Further, when 1500 people line up (12 hours before her arival) for her book signing (and I heard there were about 10,000 when she arrived), I think she has plenty of support.

Look. Palin energized the Republican base during the campaign. McCain was failing. Palin brouth life. And that life is still there today.

She is a conservative woman, pro-life, Christian. That's why the "left" hate her.

I heard it reported a couple of days ago that "a majority of white women have not voted Democrat since 1964".

I don't know if Palin has any intention of running in 2012; but if she did, I think she would win. Especially, in light of what this current administration is doing. Palin is a Reagan conservative. And we know who Reagan followed (Jimmy Carter — a total disaster).

I don't think Democrats have a snowballs chance in hell of winning another election anytime soon. They won't even win locally. They're dead meat. Why? Health care, for one. They don't give a damn what you think. They're not listening to you anymore. It is their purpose to destroy the U.S. economy. And they are proceeding with that.

1,275 posts, read 3,416,146 times
^ ^ Ah yes, Palin is definetly better cause she looks purrty. LOL!!!!

Old 11-19-2009, 04:37 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Roamer View Post
You're the only person I know of. I'm curious - what do you like about her, or why do you support her?
The "only person [you] know of"? Are you living in a cave?

Millions support her. Only the "left" (who are scared to death of her) do not. And why are they scared? Because she is right. She is smart, savy, and she knows what's good for America. Unlike Democrats (Progressives) who are bent on destroying it.

Obama is a disaster. He is an enemy of America. Democrats supporting him and his agenda will be toast. The times are right for someone like Palin. I haven't seen a more qualified person emerge yet. Maybe someone will. But right now, Palin is it.

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 11-19-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies