Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 04:11 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,826,878 times

Advertisements

FOXNews.com - Gay Discrimination Bill Will Stifle Free Speech, Advance 'Homosexual Agenda,' Critics Say This may actually help the GOP in the coming elections, just one more example of how out of step the left is with the normal folk in this country!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 04:15 PM

3,579 posts, read 3,081,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
FOXNews.com - Gay Discrimination Bill Will Stifle Free Speech, Advance 'Homosexual Agenda,' Critics Say This may actually help the GOP in the coming elections, just one more example of how out of step the left is with the normal folk in this country!
Don't take away people's GOD given right to HATE!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:19 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSci View Post

Fight for the right to advocate abnormal behaviors!

Hopefully this push will wake some people up. When Britebart recently exposed Kevin Jennings and fistgate I printed up a bunch of copies and handed them out to parents so they will be aware of what goes on in schools where gay orgs are present.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:22 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,318,057 times
Quote:
How small minded of you.
Why should gay students enjoy special protections above and beyond what others have?

Old 02-23-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Fight for the right to advocate abnormal behaviors!
Mind your own behavior and leave everyone else the hell alone.

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.
-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:28 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

Gays should leave all the children alone instead of educating them on unnatural acts.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:

thank you for making my case

Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
How small minded of you.
Why should gay students enjoy special protections above and beyond what others have?
Because the current protections offered are not uniform and are insufficient to protect them from abuse and discrimination, maybe?

'Gays Too Precious To Risk In Combat,' Says General | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 02-23-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Because the current protections offered are not uniform and are insufficient to protect them from abuse and discrimination, maybe?

'Gays Too Precious To Risk In Combat,' Says General | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
Listen up, as the left keeps trying to cram their distorted warped views down our throats they are just pulling that pendulum farther and farther to the left, so when it swings back it is going to swing hard and fast, so keep it up.......................

Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
The Critics say portion should be hate groups say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies