Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 02:41 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia12345678910 View Post
And of the extreme social conservatives ?
Here's the deal

I believe that about 30 % of USA is socially conservative , 50 % socially moderate or libertarian and 20 % socially liberal

* I'm not American by the way *

Yet the loons come here and go around posting their fairytale worldviews

The extreme social conservatives give a bad name for the moderate social conservatives and the brainwashed social liberals truly DO believe that they are the majority or as they say '' The future is bright and as 'religion goes down the tube' America will be socially liberal! Yippey! Hooray! We just have to wait out... ''

Are they retarded ? Mentally unstable ?
Do they forget that there are atheists and agnostics whom are NOT socially liberal ?

How about social moderates ?
How about social libertarians ?
How about secular social conservatives ?

Besides social moderation and social libertarianism from atheists , deists and agnostics ever heard of secular social conservatism ?

'' Social Conservatism Without Moral Hypocrisy '' --- Social Conservatism, Without Moral Hypocrisy - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

'' Death of the Intellectual Protestant '' --- Secular Right » The Death of Intellectual Protestantism

With things like I don't know

Personal responsibility
Order
Decency

You know those '' basic primitive things social conservatives do ''
Almost like an instinct

They tend to be versed in Ancient Greece , Ancient Rome , '' Intellectual Protestantism '' , Eastern religions and so forth

And if that isn't enough as I stated beforehand '' The YOUNG are socially liberal and as the 'bigoted older generations' die off they are the future! ''

False , False , False
Do they forget that young people are ALWAYS socially liberal ?

GOSH

Even I was a social liberal when I was younger ... now I'm always switching between social moderation , '' intelectual social conservatism '' and am even a bit attracted to social libertarianism ( social libertarianism always centers around that social issues should be as small as possible on the federal level and should be more state or local level )
To believe in liberty you must let individuals run there lives and TAKE RESPONSIBLITY for there actions.
Those who believe in liberty know what social responsiblity and freedom are.
Those who want to regulate each other have no understanding of freedom or liberty and dont understand the gift they have in living in a country that was designed for such a concept. Laws are created to protect peoples RIGHTS, property and your life. Keep in mind that doesnt mean its everyones job to protect your rights and your life that is your personal responsiblity. It is something you have a right to defend it is not something the government is suppose to do.
Example if you want to smoke pot I see no reason you can't. I see no reason to be arrested if you smoke pot and are responsible for your behavior while on drugs.
If you want to smoke pot and drive then you should be arrested because you just created a dangerous situtation and were irresponsible with your individual liberty. If you do drugs and kill someone via murder or because drugs influcenced your mind again you made the choice to take drugs the penality will be worse because you ignored your individual liberty and judgement by taking that drug.
Soon enough people will wake up when to many people get high and die or do stupid stuff society will correct itself when you have no social government safety net or support for your habits.

Social differences and political action groups are created because liberty is restricted via government and those who use money and power to influence it. Using force to change behavior via it religion, a gun or someone in a political office is tryanny not liberty.

Live and let live and if washington disagrees with that concept get rid of washington.
If everyone wants social liberty then the government must of limited power of which is already listed in the constitution.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:02 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
So Amelia, what country are you from?
I'd like to learn more about it so that I can start stupid threads bashing them for something I don't understand.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:52 AM

173 posts, read 364,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
Good Evening,

You are not alone in your most accurate assessment of most of the pitiful "Liberal Looney Tunes" in the United States.

They are without a doubt a most " Mordacious Crew" whom mostly appear to be clueless regarding real world issues and of course practical, common sense solutions.

Most of these unfortunate folks have truly attained the mentality of an "Acute Monomaniac" ...

In all fairness though there are a few liberal politicians way up here on the East Coast whom are truly not like the appalingly "Morbid" bunch that inhabit the so called Washington "Political Circus" !!!

Unfortunately the line down at the crazy house is getting longer every day and it just may be that most of the "Liberals" would easily qualify for a waiting space in that very line.

Thank You and Merry Christmas from Lamar
The East Coast is THAT bad ?

Now I don't expect social conservatives in the East Coast but any fiscal conservatives/social moderates ? Fiscal conservatives/social libertarians ?

Politics has gone whack

The choices are choosing between Mike Huckabee the fake social conservative lunatic from Kansas whom grew big government , accepted illegals and was soft on crime or Barack Obama the social liberal whom is so social liberal that he turned down '' Defense of Unborn Act '' which saves babies that if they were aborted and survived needed medical attention ( basically the baby was aborted ... the baby survived ... would you save this baby ? Barack Obama signed no )

Or Sarah Palin the woman whom has little credentials to be President
Or how about Perez Hilton the psychotic gay blogger

Barbara Boxer , Joe Biden , Barack Obama , Sarah Palin , Mitt Romney , Mike Huckabee ...

Welcome to the freakshow

Paleo conservatives ?
Classical liberals ?
Where have they gone ???

Old 12-17-2009, 03:55 AM

173 posts, read 364,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So Amelia, what country are you from?
I'd like to learn more about it so that I can start stupid threads bashing them for something I don't understand.
My dear hippy you wouldn't understand

Due to globalization conservatives ( paleo conservatives , classical liberals and so on ) are going on each others businesses more and more

Don't bash me ... it's just reality
We are going on each others laundry lol

Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
The liberals are the worse kind of hypocrits there are. While pretending to care about the environment, and jobs, and wages they are doing everything they can to bring in millions more cheap labor immigrants and given them government assistance to help with their very high birth rates.

The liberals are not working for the American people, no more than the cheap labor Repubicans were. This amnesty and "reunification" bill they're trying to push through will increase our population by tens of millions, and is all about providing unlimited cheap labor for their beloved corporations. Screw the environment, screw the American people and our jobs.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:31 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
The East Coast is THAT bad ?

Now I don't expect social conservatives in the East Coast but any fiscal conservatives/social moderates ? Fiscal conservatives/social libertarians ?

Politics has gone whack

The choices are choosing between Mike Huckabee the fake social conservative lunatic from Kansas whom grew big government , accepted illegals and was soft on crime or Barack Obama the social liberal whom is so social liberal that he turned down '' Defense of Unborn Act '' which saves babies that if they were aborted and survived needed medical attention ( basically the baby was aborted ... the baby survived ... would you save this baby ? Barack Obama signed no )

Or Sarah Palin the woman whom has little credentials to be President
Or how about Perez Hilton the psychotic gay blogger

Barbara Boxer , Joe Biden , Barack Obama , Sarah Palin , Mitt Romney , Mike Huckabee ...

Welcome to the freakshow

Paleo conservatives ?
Classical liberals ?
Where have they gone ???
I'll agree wholeheartedly with you on this --- our choice of presidential nominees have been utter crap for the last twenty years or more. I don't believe that this is accidental, I believe that they are puppets and the powers behind the parties are really pulling the strings.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The liberals are the worse kind of hypocrits there are. While pretending to care about the environment, and jobs, and wages they are doing everything they can to bring in millions more cheap labor immigrants and given them government assistance to help with their very high birth rates.

The liberals are not working for the American people, no more than the cheap labor Repubicans were. This amnesty and "reunification" bill they're trying to push through will increase our population by tens of millions, and is all about providing unlimited cheap labor for their beloved corporations. Screw the environment, screw the American people and our jobs.
OMG, you have got to be kidding!!!!????

FOXNews.com - Bush Amnesty Plan Raises Immigration Concerns - Opinion

ParaPundit: Bush Immigration Amnesty Proposal Sparking Rush For Border

http://dailywhig.com/2009/03/24/obama-tightening-mexican-border-security/ (broken link)

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may...ion/na-border6

Old 12-17-2009, 06:15 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:
And of the extreme social conservatives ?
Here's the deal

I believe that about 30 % of USA is socially conservative , 50 % socially moderate or libertarian and 20 % socially liberal

* I'm not American by the way *

Yet the loons come here and go around posting their fairytale worldviews

The extreme social conservatives give a bad name for the moderate social conservatives and the brainwashed social liberals truly DO believe that they are the majority or as they say '' The future is bright and as 'religion goes down the tube' America will be socially liberal! Yippey! Hooray! We just have to wait out... ''

Are they retarded ? Mentally unstable ?
Do they forget that there are atheists and agnostics whom are NOT socially liberal ?

How about social moderates ?
How about social libertarians ?
How about secular social conservatives ?

Besides social moderation and social libertarianism from atheists , deists and agnostics ever heard of secular social conservatism ?

'' Social Conservatism Without Moral Hypocrisy '' --- Social Conservatism, Without Moral Hypocrisy - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

'' Death of the Intellectual Protestant '' --- Secular Right » The Death of Intellectual Protestantism

With things like I don't know

Personal responsibility
Order
Decency

You know those '' basic primitive things social conservatives do ''
Almost like an instinct

They tend to be versed in Ancient Greece , Ancient Rome , '' Intellectual Protestantism '' , Eastern religions and so forth

And if that isn't enough as I stated beforehand '' The YOUNG are socially liberal and as the 'bigoted older generations' die off they are the future! ''

False , False , False
Do they forget that young people are ALWAYS socially liberal ?

GOSH

Even I was a social liberal when I was younger ... now I'm always switching between social moderation , '' intelectual social conservatism '' and am even a bit attracted to social libertarianism ( social libertarianism always centers around that social issues should be as small as possible on the federal level and should be more state or local level )
They all have one thing in common and that is the inability to comprehend this post!

Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,858,867 times
no!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies