Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 08:43 PM

31 posts, read 39,990 times

Advertisements

Its more that Sister sara is not capable of writing two sentances with out help. I bet her face book page is ghost written. LMFAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 08:48 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,670,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altpence View Post
Its more that Sister sara is not capable of writing two sentances with out help. I bet her face book page is ghost written. LMFAO
Speaking of not being capable of writing two sentances [sic]...

Old 12-24-2009, 08:51 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,636,605 times
As a conservative I will tell you this ---- The idea of someone from that nutbag church of hers having the ability to launch nuclear weopons does scare the crap out of me. And it should you too!

Old 12-24-2009, 08:53 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Would you like to have me post a list of Obama gaffes of all kinds, ray? If so just tell me and I have a couple in waiting.
We're not talking gaffes here, we're talking bodies of knowledge and lifetimes of intellectual pursuits.

Palin lacks all manner of intellectual curiosity. It's not a matter of she can't, it's a matter of she's just not interested. She doesn't know enough to appreciate the fact that she simply does not know enough - very scary, indeed.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:55 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,026,960 times
good to know all the nitwits are still attacking Sarah. it deflects what our gov is really doing to us. see you in jail. i refuse to participate. come get me

Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,026,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altpence View Post
Ouch that hurt so bad. Wait no it did not. I guess I will have to talk in your level, I am rubber and you are glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you. You are a retard.
ahh reminds me of my highschool in the 60's.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:08 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,215 times

I honestly don't understand how the right can keep claiming that Pain is intelligent. Her superficial level of intelligence was clear way back during the vice-presidential debate. She was smart at avoiding the questions and filibustering off topic while she totally thumbed her nose at standard debate rules. But that kind of 'smart' isn't what it takes to be the leader of the free world. She gives the right their flag waving, motherhood and apple pie kind of platitudes they want to hear but there is no substance to her beyond that superficial, flirty persona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 12-24-2009 at 09:17 PM..

Old 12-24-2009, 09:12 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
As a conservative I will tell you this ---- The idea of someone from that nutbag church of hers having the ability to launch nuclear weopons does scare the crap out of me. And it should you too!
There was no nutbag minister at Obama's church was there? That's right, it doesn't count because he just sat there for 20 years without listening.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,636,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
There was no nutbag minister at Obama's church was there? That's right, it doesn't count because he just sat there for 20 years without listening.

Still doesn't negate the fact that Palin believes in an upcoming apocolypse whereby she and other 'chosen' will be magically hoovered up to heaven while the rest of us burn in an eternal hell.

And for the record, I was highly critical of Rev Wright and remain so to this day. But this thread isn't about Wright it is about Palin and why liberals unjustly hate her. I am a conservative and yet I fear her and others like her getting any type of political power. That would be on point.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:40 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,670,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Still doesn't negate the fact that Palin believes in an upcoming apocolypse whereby she and other 'chosen' will be magically hoovered up to heaven while the rest of us burn in an eternal hell.

And for the record, I was highly critical of Rev Wright and remain so to this day. But this thread isn't about Wright it is about Palin and why liberals unjustly hate her. I am a conservative and yet I fear her and others like her getting any type of political power. That would be on point.

That is an end-times belief system that is very typical of evangelical Christians. Look up the belief statement of Obama's church, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they believe the same thing.

Even so, I don't know why this would disqualify anybody from anything - neither Obama or Palin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies