Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 06:02 PM

90 posts, read 71,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
They want to kill everybody that is not a Muslim. And I am not advocating harming Muslims. I am advocating that we not stand by and allow them to kill us. Not every Muslim is a terrorist and not every terrorist is a Muslim but the relationship between Muslims and airplanes is not a good one.
There are extremists, but most Islamic people do not want to kill everybody that isn't Muslim. You know, there are Christian extremists / fundamentalists too, who are just as dangerous. This is why organized religion is BS. Believe in god, but don't be a sheep and follow religions that claim to be "better" than the next one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 06:29 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Did you actually ever think there is a reason why terrorist want to kill US Americans and not e.g. Argentines?
Easier targets with a government that won't fight back?

Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Goebbels would be proud.

Lets not forget to take away any belongings muslim have. Wait, why don`t just put them all in gas chambers?

Did you actually ever think there is a reason why terrorist want to kill Americans and not e.g. Argentines?
This is as equally dumb as the statement by Kev that you highlighted. Muslim terrorists want to kill all infidels, they don't care about nationality. The irony, it's far leftists such as yourself; (pro gay marriage, pro abortion) who they'd want to kill first. The day European pc becomes the mindset here, is the day this country will cease to exist.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:11 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5000 View Post
There are extremists, but most Islamic people do not want to kill everybody that isn't Muslim. You know, there are Christian extremists / fundamentalists too, who are just as dangerous. This is why organized religion is BS. Believe in god, but don't be a sheep and follow religions that claim to be "better" than the next one.
Liberal lie. Jesus said to love, pray for and bless your enemy. Muhammad said to kill the infidel; psssst.....you're an infidel. 99.99% of self professing Christians outspokenly condemn any supposed Christian bomber. How many Muslims condemn suicide terrorists?

Old 12-29-2009, 03:14 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Easier targets with a government that won't fight back?
The US has fought back in the past, thats why I don`t understand your sentence.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
This is as equally dumb as the statement by Kev that you highlighted. Muslim terrorists want to kill all infidels, they don't care about nationality. The irony, it's far leftists such as yourself; (pro gay marriage, pro abortion) who they'd want to kill first. The day European pc becomes the mindset here, is the day this country will cease to exist.
Can you find the post of mine where I say I am pro abortion? I am very curious if I ever on CD said anything about abortion.

Also, its pretty weird to label someone a far leftie if that person officially supports Ron Paul, a politician more conservative than any of the Republicans. Closest to your constitution, RP advises the US to change your foreign policy, since its the reason for all the mess you guys are into.
See, the most conservative man, not the far lefties, says

"Al Quida is growing because of our policy, our national security is threatened because of our policy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

Old 12-29-2009, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Liberal lie. Jesus said to love, pray for and bless your enemy. Muhammad said to kill the infidel; psssst.....you're an infidel. 99.99% of self professing Christians outspokenly condemn any supposed Christian bomber. How many Muslims condemn suicide terrorists?
He did, but then why do "Christian" nations keep on killing people?

Old 12-29-2009, 03:26 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Did you actually ever think there is a reason why terrorist want to kill US Americans and not e.g. Argentines?
What an ignorant response. You might want to look up terrorist activities in the Philipines, Indonesia, India, Russia, Spain, and England.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:29 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
The US has fought back in the past, thats why I don`t understand your sentence.
arresting and putting in jail is not fighting back. We should have fought back against them back in the 1970s when they were hijacking passenger planes and passenger cruise ships. We should have fought back when they bombed the world trade center in 1993. We should have fought back when they bombed a Marine barracks in Beruit. We should have fought back when they bombed an Air Force barracks. We should have fought back when they bombed the USS Cole.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
What an ignorant response. You might want to look up terrorist activities in the Philipines, Indonesia, India, Russia, Spain, and England.
You mean ETA?

England? You mean because England supported the war in Iraq?

You might watch the video of Ron Paul that I posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies