Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:00 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times

Advertisements

Found this on another forum and got a kick out of it.

Quote:
Anticipated upcoming topics to include:

1) Shooting wolves from helicopters - whether to use heat-seeking missles or not. Light-hearted roundtable discussion with Fox & Friends

2) Sarah Palin and her understanding of geopolitics - 5 minute discussion (with possible 4 minutes being commercials)

3) You Betcha - Sarah just says "you betcha" to a number of questions that Sean Hannity asks her

4) Abstinence Education - good for America or bad for America? Special guest star - Bristol Palin (should be fun)

5) Palin's political accomplishments - topics: 1) Mayor of Wasilla 2) Governor of Alaska 3) Quitting Governor of Alaska in order to make money

6) Dinosaurs - debate with academic researchers. How could dinosaurs be real if they weren't on the Ark?

7) "Bridge to Nowhere" - how to spin unpopular stances you took in the past to suddenly re-casting yourself on the other side of the stance

8) Quitting your job - how to leave people hanging with grace (or not)

9) Reading books - Sarah takes another crack at highlighting one or two things she has read
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 09:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
They left out "The Rapture". I'm sure she will have lots to contribute to that topic. In fact, I've never heard anyone ask her about it. I'd love to hear her explain the "creation" of the planet and explain away the dinosaurs and evolution. It would be most entertaining.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:38 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Shopping! That girl knows how to shop!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
How about "Breeding Indiscriminately "

Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Funny topics. Here's one - a discussion with John McCain about their "maverickyness"?

Old 01-12-2010, 09:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
They left out "The Rapture". I'm sure she will have lots to contribute to that topic. In fact, I've never heard anyone ask her about it. I'd love to hear her explain the "creation" of the planet and explain away the dinosaurs and evolution. It would be most entertaining.
I will see if I can get her to talk about your suggestion the day after Algore admits that his global warming crap has been crap all along and that what he has been pushing to get crap and tax was always aimed at destroying the economy of the United States.

I guess I won't have to do my part, huh?

Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will see if I can get her to talk about your suggestion the day after Algore admits that his global warming crap has been crap all along and that what he has been pushing to get crap and tax was always aimed at destroying the economy of the United States.

Waht has Al Gore got to do with the TOPIC?

Forgot your Metamucill?

Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

Aww, have some fun with it.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Shopping! That girl knows how to shop!
Of course, you didn't hear her contributing on the O'Reilly Show this evening. She didn't discuss any of those subjects but in case you don't believe me she will be on Beck for his entire hour tomorrow and you could hear her being serious as I did tonight.

You tiny people are having lots of fun but just think how many more people will watching Fox in the near future. I wonder why MSNBC and CNN didn't try to sign her up since their ratings are headed downward and this will do them more damage.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Waht has Al Gore got to do with the TOPIC?

Forgot your Metamucill?
Why no, I was just offering to do a favor for the progs here and thought I should get something in exchange. Can you prove that I am wrong and Algore is right? I didn't think so.

I guess it is against forum rules for one of US to try to spin the topic a bit although you folk do it all the time. I am sorry to break that double standard rule.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies