Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 04:44 AM

20,342 posts, read 19,930,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Okay so does Palin have a speech impediment?
Looks like we're at the bottom of the barrel on anti-Palin subjects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 05:52 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Default SP speaks......

The SP phenom continues to grow as detractors try so so hard to convince themselves she is of no substance.

She is in direct contrast to PO who visited 57 states with one more to go, his archived and videod abject lies and his constant reference to his "inheritence".

An obvious one term president who measures and calculates his words and produces so many mis-speaks, colossally poor decisions and outright lies still has supporters who vigorously take on an also ran VP candidate????? Supporters should be tempering PO in the furnace of criticism to make him stronger. Instead they keep his pot water lukewarm and avert direct eye contact to avoid seeing his untreated prolific and grotesque ideas fester. Obama's detractors are his best friends.

All the Joe Biden flubs and outright Obama lies and ya'll focus on SP????????

A fine display of redirected aggression demonstrated by mindless sheep being led to the abaitor.....and we all laughed at Nero's fiddling while Rome burned.

"Hey, your shoelace is untied"

Old 02-07-2010, 06:09 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
Because when i listen to her talk ...I'll be honest, I find her to be very unintelligent. Now I hear people that defend her say she's smart but every time she talks it sounds canned and she still does not sound intellectual enough that I would consider her a good political leader. Do alot of Alaskans talk like her ...is that regional?
No. She sounds nothing like Barney Frank. No lisp. No spittle flying everywhere when she speaks. And thank heavens she doesn't break out in a sweat with every breath like Frank. But that's beside the point. She speaks fine. Her dialect is of a sort quite common across the northern swath of the US. She'd fit right in in places like upstate New York, Minnesota, North Dakota and the like. You should travel more.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:18 AM

45,403 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Looks like we're at the bottom of the barrel on anti-Palin subjects.

Not yet. Still have to get to makeup and speculation on make of bra.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:41 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Because when i listen to her talk ...I'll be honest, I find her to be very unintelligent. Now I hear people that defend her say she's smart but every time she talks it sounds canned and she still does not sound intellectual enough that I would consider her a good political leader. Do alot of Alaskans talk like her ...is that regional?
Yes she has a speech impediment...it's called her brain.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:50 AM

1,133 posts, read 712,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Bet she knows what a CORPSMAN is?

A lot better then the fool saying

huh, ee, huh, ee, hug, I, I, I , me, me, me, me all the time.
You got it Sunny Days. Remove the teleprompter from Obama and he would sound like a three year old playing Army. uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh got you stupid your a dead zombie now you belong to me...uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Palin did pretty good last night. She started out a little slow. Overall she represents the conservative position about as well as anyone. I think we have demonstrated more than once that Harvard educated pseudointellectuals don't make very good Presidents. Although I actually believe Romney would be a better choice for these times, if it is offered up I will certainly give her a chance over Obama. Remember it is or should be philosophy over the man. I would take a chimp driving conservative philosophy over a Harvard educated twirp driving liberal philosophy.

Turns out what we actually have is a Harvard educated twirp chimp driving the train right now. Sure be glad when this nightmare is over.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:09 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,124,101 times
I heard her speech last night and, although I thought it was written well, I thought her delivery was not very good. She's given much better speeches. I guess monkey boy has the upper hand on speech delivery.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:30 AM

80 posts, read 262,297 times
She's an airhead who appeals to rednecks. Her speech is like that of fingernails dragging across the chalkboard.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:31 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
In the twelve years I lived in Alaska, I never heard anyone who sounded like her. At least I didn't hear her speech patterns on a regular basis. It certainly isn't common or regional.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:35 AM

80 posts, read 262,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
You got it Sunny Days. Remove the teleprompter from Obama and he would sound like a three year old playing Army. uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh got you stupid your a dead zombie now you belong to me...uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Palin did pretty good last night. She started out a little slow. Overall she represents the conservative position about as well as anyone. I think we have demonstrated more than once that Harvard educated pseudointellectuals don't make very good Presidents. Although I actually believe Romney would be a better choice for these times, if it is offered up I will certainly give her a chance over Obama. Remember it is or should be philosophy over the man. I would take a chimp driving conservative philosophy over a Harvard educated twirp driving liberal philosophy.

Turns out what we actually have is a Harvard educated twirp chimp driving the train right now. Sure be glad when this nightmare is over.
President Obama didn't need a teleprompter when he handed the Republicans their ass in the question and answer session between him and leaders of the Republican party. You may have missed it, as the fox entertainment channel cut away in order for their airhead commentators to inject their view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies