Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times

Advertisements

Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com

Watch his interview with Blago. He sure puts him in the hot seat. O'Reilly has been so funny the last two nights. His show is better than any show on cable. No wonder he is #1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2010, 04:11 AM

805 posts, read 774,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com

Watch his interview with Blago. He sure puts him in the hot seat. O'Reilly has been so funny the last two nights. His show is better than any show on cable. No wonder he is #1.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.
Blowhard O'Reilly is a pompous egotistical asse who doesn't know when to shut up.
I liked him a few years ago but he's gotten progressively worse.

His show is me, me, me, me and me!

O'leRilePuss is B O R I N G
B O R I N G and
B O R I N G !

Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
Sorry, but I have to disagree.
Blowhard O'Reilly is a pompous egotistical asse who doesn't know when to shut up.
I liked him a few years ago but he's gotten progressively worse.

His show is me, me, me, me and me!

O'leRilePuss is B O R I N G
B O R I N G and
B O R I N G !
kinda like our Pres huh? Me, Me, Me...

If you find him boring, why did you watch him or did you? If you didn't, how can you judge whether or not the segment was good or bad?

Nita

Old 02-12-2010, 09:11 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,605,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

If you find him boring, why did you watch him or did you? If you didn't, how can you judge whether or not the segment was good or bad?

Nita

LOL

Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,982 times
Its a TV Show. He gets tremdous ratings and has a tremendous amount of money.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:25 PM

He is number one and I thought his interview with Palin was tough as well. he takes not prisoners but he does lean right. You just have to know what opinion shows put out there. You think those on MSNBC or CNN are better? LOL Plus those people aren't as entertaining.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Nita
I selectively watch segments of his show that I had DVR'd earlier in the evening.

I think, and see if you don't agree with me, that he tries to INTIMIDATE his guests or the Fox ladies that he "panel" discusses issues with.

He does this with everybody (except liberals) on a daily basis.

He does this to Karl Rove all the time.
If I were Karl Rove I'd read him the riot act soon enough where Mr. Bloviator would get the f'n 'talking point' to get out of my face.
Karl Rove knows more than this boor will ever know about the inside workings of an administrative government.

O'Bloviatior pompous asse needs to have his ego pricked!

Word of the day for O'unfairNunbalanced is HUMILITY!
Get Some!

Old 02-13-2010, 11:54 AM

Yep, I can feel like saying----Shut up O'Reilly at times but for the most part I find him funny and able to bring out some interesting things from his guests. Watch his interview with Blago. People know what they are getting when they go on his show. I can say he does the same interview with both libs and conservatives.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Yep, I can feel like saying----Shut up O'Reilly at times but for the most part I find him funny and able to bring out some interesting things from his guests. Watch his interview with Blago. People know what they are getting when they go on his show. I can say he does the same interview with both libs and conservatives.
No, I can't agree.
He'll ask a question of a guest then proceed to trample over the answer with his own insipid insight.
Why can't he just shut up and listen to the response and then comment, it would be more interesting and illuminating to hear what his guest has to say... o.k. now I'll give you the last 10 seconds to respond... how O'Boorish!

Here is another pithy comment for O'B

LameAsse

Old 02-14-2010, 01:08 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
He is NO. 1 for a reason.

He beats his competition by huge numbers every single night, day in and day out.

He made 33 million last year. Not to shabby for having such a horrible show ya know.

Success kills liberals and Bill O eats them alive every single night.

He is way to smart for any liberal to handle.

Oberman, well he is dead last and probably was getting food stamps last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies