Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:01 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,689,212 times

Advertisements

I won't add to this soldiers words except to say that the war I fought in S.E.Asia 40 yeas ago was controlled by the rich behind the veil too. Times don't change they just kill of another fresh generation for profit.

YouTube - AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 06:00 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
He gives you a lot to think about, doesn't it. Any idea where the speech was delivered?

Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times
This is news? Kerry testified to congress in the senate hearings on vietnam that our soldiers in vietnam were all a bunch of rapist and murders.Others claimed that most were drunks and drug users. It just more opinons that hidtory does not backup.The anti-war faction has called WWII the war that texaco wanted;the vietnam war the Brown and Root war etc ;etc ;etc.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
This is news? Kerry testified to congress in the senate hearings on vietnam that our soldiers in vietnam were all a bunch of rapist and murders.Others claimed that most were drunks and drug users. It just more opinons that hidtory does not backup.The anti-war faction has called WWII the war that texaco wanted;the vietnam war the Brown and Root war etc ;etc ;etc.
There is no way that any war since WWII (Korea was a "police" action) can be compared to the skirmishes that pass for wars since then. All of those wars had the military industrial complex guiding the wars with weapons and cash.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:59 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,301,402 times
Not a fan of putting down the actions of your country in such general terms. Ike was right to be wary of the military industrial complex...but speaking negatively about a fight your nation is currently in, while American men and women die. I'm not in favor of that at all.
His speech could have been worded more constructively, IMHO.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:56 PM

805 posts, read 774,531 times
E'f this POS!
The same crapola we heard coming out of the mouths of fake soldiers in Vietnam Veterans Against the War like Lurch Kerry!
Spouting his Anti-America Class warfare against the rich military industrial complex.
Occupying Iraq? We're there at their F'n request!
This Ahole speaks for a fraction of a minority of Iraqi/Afghanistan Veterans!
Liberal/Leftist Propaganda.

IVAW go to hell!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
E'f this POS!
The same crapola we heard coming out of the mouths of fake soldiers in Vietnam Veterans Against the War like Lurch Kerry!
Spouting his Anti-America Class warfare against the rich military industrial complex.
Occupying Iraq? We're there at their F'n request!
This Ahole speaks for a fraction of a minority of Iraqi/Afghanistan Veterans!

IVAW go to hell!
So tell us how you really feel!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:49 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
E'f this POS!
Occupying Iraq? We're there at their F'n request!This Ahole speaks for a fraction of a minority of Iraqi/Afghanistan Veterans!

IVAW go to hell!

Oh really? Just WHO was it invited us to bomb the crap out of their country? Just WHOSE request was it?

I'd wager there's a whole bunch more real soldiers, real men, and real patriots in VVAW than you'll ever be.

Ya gonna tell us some more BS? Like the infamous 'Domino Theory'? When the only one that applies to the couch bound ChickenHawks involves their pizza and their beer gut?

Old 02-23-2010, 05:40 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,709,355 times
Wow I thought the swiftboaters were put in homes after Kerry proved T Boone Pickens was a LIAR.
I did two tours in Vietnam and while i don't agree with everything Kerry says, he was there, he did his duty and was decorated for it. He earned the right to say what he did

Old 02-24-2010, 07:25 PM

805 posts, read 774,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Wow I thought the swiftboaters were put in homes after Kerry proved T Boone Pickens was a LIAR.
I did two tours in Vietnam and while i don't agree with everything Kerry says, he was there, he did his duty and was decorated for it. He earned the right to say what he did
I gotch yer two tours
The "Lurch" did a whole entire 4 months in the Nam?!
He Purple Hearted himself for an early out with 3+ self-inflicted wounds.
He wrote his own commendations???!!!

He went back stateside to run with the scum known as Vietnam Veterans Against The War. Many of whom were bogus veterans since they never served. These are the same scum who burned our Flag in the street and urinated on it!
He further distinguished himself by lying to a Senate Commitee about his service with the army of (he says) Ghengis Khan!
He was involved with these scum when they were plotting to kill pro-troop, pro-war Senators.

He was there with these scum and trying to hit on Hanoi Jane Fonda!

He then ran for congress in Massachewsits and was elected by these ever-loving loonatists!

Running short of cash from his first wife whom he happily gigolo'd; he then gigolo'd his way straight into the arms of the widow of the Hunt's ketchup fortune.

She's as looney and left as he is, a perfect match!

He is now having an undistinguished career in the Senate, "voting for bills before voting against them" until the morons in Massachewsits wake up!

I defecate on him and his undistinguished service to Our Country!
Lurch is a Part-time Patriot, full time Traitor!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies