Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 11:58 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times

Advertisements

For those that don't remember, Lynne Stewart was the attorney who represented the blind sheikh and went to prison for assisting the blind sheikh and being a go-between for the sheikh and his terrorist members. Obama lawyers have signed a release to free her from jail.

She has breast cancer and has 18 months to live. What makes her so special because she has 18 months to live and gets and early release when there are people imprisoned for lesser crimes and who were denied early release because of health problems with a limited time to live?

Quote:
U.S. District Judge John G. Koeltl signed the release order afterU.S. District Judge John G. Koeltl signed the release order after lawyers with the Obama Administration filed a letter in Manhattan federal court earlier Tuesday saying Stewart qualified for early release because she's suffering from advanced breast cancer that has metastasized to her lungs and bones and has less than 18 months to live.
Mediate.com - Find Mediators - World's Leading Mediation Information Site

If Obama is questioned about this I'm prepared to hear him say: I didn't know anything about this.

The biatch should rot in hell and have a painful death. Representing a terrorist is one thing, working with a terrorist and a terrorist organization is another and that's why she went to jail. Would appear to me that she knew the truth and supported terrorism. The blind sheikh was behind the WTC 1996 which 6 people. Really makes you wonder if OBL is really dead as Obama claimed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2014, 12:14 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Thank you Mr. President for not being a blood lust idiot.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:17 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
He's just an idiot across the board.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times
She fit the criteria, and like every other person who fits the criteria she qualified for early release.

If you want to make the case others do not get early release who do fit the criteria, please provide it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Would appear to me that she knew the truth and supported terrorism.
...because she's dying of cancer? Seriously?

Quote:
Really makes you wonder if OBL is really dead as Obama claimed.
Not at all, because I don't wear tin foil head gear. I don't see how her early release connects at all.

You haven't provided any evidence of that claim.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
He's just an idiot across the board.
That may be...but he got to sign the release decree and you get to comment on it.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:25 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,389,331 times
Quote:
Shows some political balls, too. Continuing a trend, I like it

Old 01-02-2014, 12:28 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,389,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post

You haven't provided any evidence of that claim.
You're not seriously still expecting the RW to provide evidence for their delusions, are you?

Old 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Shows some political balls, too. Continuing a trend, I like it
A trend of corruption is not a good trend.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:30 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,972 times
Quote:
For those that don't remember, Lynne Stewart was the attorney who represented the blind sheikh and went to prison for assisting the blind sheikh and being a go-between for the sheikh and his terrorist members. Obama lawyers have signed a release to free her from jail.

She has breast cancer and has 18 months to live. What makes her so special because she has 18 months to live and gets and early release when there are people imprisoned for lesser crimes and who were denied early release because of health problems with a limited time to live?

Mediate.com - Find Mediators - World's Leading Mediation Information Site

If Obama is questioned about this I'm prepared to hear him say: I didn't know anything about this.

The biatch should rot in hell and have a painful death. Representing a terrorist is one thing, working with a terrorist and a terrorist organization is another and that's why she went to jail. Would appear to me that she knew the truth and supported terrorism. The blind sheikh was behind the WTC 1996 which 6 people. Really makes you wonder if OBL is really dead as Obama claimed.

Terrorist sympathizers of a feather flock together.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:31 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
how would keeping a terrorist sympathizer in prison make one a 'blood lust idiot'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies