Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 08:11 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times

Advertisements

The health insurance lie is getting more attention, but I think this one is much worse because it reflects his immoral character. Yes, we all know he lies at will, but it's lower than a snakes belly to lie about your mother's cancer.

Barack Hussein Obama in 2008: "For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don't have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that."

Now we know her insurance company paid her claims. The only insurance dispute was over a disability policy, not health insurance.

Yes, his willingness to do or say anything to get elected knows no bounds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 08:42 AM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Doesn't matter. Obama will always get a free pass.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
The health insurance lie is getting more attention, but I think this one is much worse because it reflects his immoral character. Yes, we all know he lies at will, but it's lower than a snakes belly to lie about your mother's cancer.

Barack Hussein Obama in 2008: "For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don't have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that."

Now we know her insurance company paid her claims. The only insurance dispute was over a disability policy, not health insurance.

Yes, his willingness to do or say anything to get elected knows no bounds.
They paid after they argued Nothing unusual about that.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:19 AM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
Apparently this man represents the moral and ethical code of those that put him in office. Which, would explain the lack of being held accountable for anything. Sad really, what is speaks to is 52% of the country is made up of folks who condone liars and thieves.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:25 AM

26,520 posts, read 15,092,794 times
‘The Road We’ve Traveled:’ A misleading account of Obama’s mother and her insurance dispute - The Washington Post

Obama repeated the lie AFTER the Washington Post contacted his campaign pointing out that his mother's death story was not accurate. He repeated even in his reelection as well.

He knows that he can lie at will, because his supporters will either:
A) not find out about it
B) find out about it and attack the person pointing out the lie
C) find out its a lie, but excuse it away

For me it isn't the initial lie about his mother's death that is telling - it is that he continued the lie after getting caught in it.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They paid after they argued Nothing unusual about that.
What's unusual is for somebody running for public office to tell such despicable lies.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:06 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
What's unusual is for somebody running for public office to tell such despicable lies.
What lies? He said they argued about insurance, and that is what practically everyone has to do in order to get the insurance company to pay up.

You claim they did not argue, but you have not proven your claim.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:14 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Doesn't matter. Obama will always get a free pass.
Liberal media, MSNBC is desperately trying to divert attention away from Obama and going after Fox now. Of course they don't want to talk about Obama right now.

Old 12-14-2013, 12:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberal media, MSNBC is desperately trying to divert attention away from Obama and going after Fox now. Of course they don't want to talk about Obama right now.

The liberal media all they want can try and divert attention away from Obama.

But with the soul of Obama, many know who this man is. His health care bill fiasco, i can say more then that.

My daughter's friend currently has a great wondeful plan affordable all the benefits she need plus paid prescription. She is a naive democrat.

Just found out actually yestersay, now the cheapest plan she can get is going from her now $160 to $480 no prescription, and other benefits she now has, she will no longer have unless she goes to the next plan. with even higher deductibles Never have i heard a peep out of this young women. She looked at me and said, i want Obama's phone number, he needs to know that i can no longer afford health care. He promised to make everything better and bring about good change. She looked at my daughter and me and said, i now understand where republicians are coming from. True story.

This is not the answer in helping americans, that their wonferful health care plans they now have are outrageously higher in cost, with less benefits and a triple the cost higher premiums, and higher deductibles. What part of this is good.
If you truly think this is the answer, your part of Obama's problem.

He looked many into their eyes and simply said if you have a health care plan and a Doctor you like, you can keep your health care plan PERIOD. What part of true is this, go head, what part of true is this for the thousands upon thousands who are finding out this truth. Gosh damn fudgin lie is what it is. My health care plan has skyrocked friends family has gone thru the fudgin roof, why and for what reason, i was very happy with my current plan, now i have to pay triple, for less beenfits, higher deductible higher premium, what the fudge part of this is affordable, not even comparable to what we now have and many people we know.
Scam like everyhing he touches. Plain and simple he is a liar PERIOD?

Last edited by california-jewel; 12-14-2013 at 12:39 PM..

Old 12-14-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What lies? He said they argued about insurance, and that is what practically everyone has to do in order to get the insurance company to pay up.

You claim they did not argue, but you have not proven your claim.
No, you have it wrong. But we all knew you would defend Obama's lies.

"arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don't have to pay her treatment, "

That is a bald faced lie.

And I've worked in insurance companies. 99% of claims are paid without an argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies