Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 11:25 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,400,084 times

Advertisements

Some comments posted on the Faux news site on this. Kinda shows, to me, Faux giving legitimacy to racists.

FOXNews.com - Arrest Made in N.J. Walmart 'All Black People' Case

Quote:
This kid pulled a GREAT prank!!!! He probably deserves a disorderly conduct, but the Negroes don't need to profit in anyway, shape, or form.
Quote:
He probably saw 5 blacks stealing, 3 cutting in lines, and the rear ends of 10 because there pants were hanging to low and just couldnt take it anymore. Not to mention his ears hurt due to all the four letter words spouting out of their mouths as if no one else in the world around them matter at all.
Quote:
all white people leave this site are all you homies happy now call the police you guys wear your stop snitching shirts in the hood but want this KID arrested what a joke no wonder you cant walk in your own hoods at night
Quote:
F@@KING ******S will cry about anything.
We'll let it rest there. And that's only after two pages.

The Faux comments software didn't filter anything.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 11:48 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
oh brother

Quote:
Wal-Mart is being sued for $1 million by a man who claims he was traumatized by a racist comment made over an intercom at a southern New Jersey store two years ago.

Battie claims he has needed medical care due to the March 2010 comment. He says it caused him "severe and disabling emotional and psychological harm."

NJ man sues Wal-Mart for $1M over racist remark - Beckley, Bluefield & Lewisburg News, Weather, Sports
medical care? really?

Old 05-16-2012, 12:00 PM

24,423 posts, read 23,088,846 times
The guy is a stupid clown and so is the attorney that would take his case. They're hoping for maybe a $ 50,000 payoff to "just shut up and go away" but they'll never get it.
Wal Mart should counter sue the idiot and put him in jail for wasting their time and the courts.
You'd think somebody close to him would have slapped him hard across the face and told him to wise up.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:04 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,998,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The guy is a stupid clown and so is the attorney that would take his case. They're hoping for maybe a $ 50,000 payoff to "just shut up and go away" but they'll never get it.
Wal Mart should counter sue the idiot and put him in jail for wasting their time and the courts.
You'd think somebody close to him would have slapped him hard across the face and told him to wise up.

Wow this thread is old. But hey, never let a good lawsuit go to waste I guess. Not saying that the prank wasn't in poor taste or anything, because it was, but to sue over it??? Come on? What a waste.

Hell, I worked in a retail store back in the day, and someone got onto the PA and paged Jeffery Dahmer to the meat department! And no it wasn't me, but I knew who did it.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:12 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,681,973 times
Lol. One million dollars!

He must be really traumatized. I wonder what would happen to him if he were to listen to Rap music ? Probably die.

He needs to get over himself.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
If you want to punish Walmart, don't shop there and protest by not showing up. Companies could care less until you hit them where it counts...their wallet.

If anything, it just shows the white trash nature of Walmart in general...some guy can get on their intercom and make statements like this. Why do I have a feeling this wouldn't happen in Target or a more upscale store.
Target is upscale?

Oh, that's funny!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:21 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Lol. One million dollars!

He must be really traumatized. I wonder what would happen to him if he were to listen to Rap music ? Probably die.

He needs to get over himself.
i wonder if wal-mart could sell this buffoon a pair of big-boy pants.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,739,791 times

The Shawshank Redemption (Scooter scene) - YouTube

you think he needs a good police state thumping???

Old 05-16-2012, 12:24 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,028,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hell, I worked in a retail store back in the day, and someone got onto the PA and paged Jeffery Dahmer to the meat department! And no it wasn't me, but I knew who did it.
I always had my suspicions about some of the mystery meat being sold - now I almost, but not quite, have confirmation...

Old 05-16-2012, 12:25 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,028,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Target is upscale?

Oh, that's funny!
"Target" is a six-letter word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies