Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 08:48 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Oh dear this has been explained numerous times, you just don't pay attention or refuse to so you could continue believing in conspiracy theories.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?? Obama was named after his father, soon after he was born his parents split. His mother remarried a few years later to a man name Lolo Soetoro. Barack took on his stepfathers last name, his mother and stepfather split a few years later, and went back to his original last name.
Ah, yes, it was just a simple misunderstanding, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, nor was he ever registered in an Indonesian school AS a CITIZEN and a MUSLIM, those papers MUST have been forged, right? Was his name changed because of adoption, or was it just another "good idea at the time"?
What I believe is not at issue here; getting the answers to questions is!
What I believe is very simple: I believe obama is a liar; I believe obama is so inarticulate that his handlers won't allow him to perform in a "news conference" unless it is carefully scripted; I believe obama cannot make an impromptu speech, he must have a script on a teleprompter; I believe the satire that MAD magazine published about Jimmy Carter applies even better to obama; I believe that his comparing himself to real "African Americans" is an insult to those people; I believe he is NOT a good president.
What I KNOW is even simpler: For sure, I know I do NOT like the young punk; I know I did not fall under his spell and vote for him; I know I will not vote for him if he runs for re-elecdtion; I know you cannot answer a question by avoiding it.
Simple, isn't it!

Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,605,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
I heard that his real name is Lucifer Mao Hitler.

Maybe it is....

Old 03-25-2010, 08:55 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,709,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Ah, yes, it was just a simple misunderstanding, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, nor was he ever registered in an Indonesian school AS a CITIZEN and a MUSLIM, those papers MUST have been forged, right? Was his name changed because of adoption, or was it just another "good idea at the time"?
What I believe is very simple: I believe obama is a liar; I believe obama is so inarticulate that his handlers won't allow him to perform in a "news conference" unless it is carefully scripted; I believe obama cannot make an impromptu speech, he must have a script on a teleprompter; I believe the satire that MAD magazine published about Jimmy Carter applies even better to obama; I believe that his comparing himself to real "African Americans" is an insult to those people; I believe he is NOT a good president.
What I KNOW is even simpler: For sure, I know I do NOT like the young punk; I know I did not fall under his spell and vote for him; I know I will not vote for him if he runs for re-elecdtion; I know you cannot answer a question by avoiding it.
Simple, isn't it!
You Go ORLY

Old 03-25-2010, 09:04 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Simple, isn't it!
What should be simple to understand is that American citizenship law doesn't care about the laws of Indonesia. Simply doesn't care. Indonesia could require someone to dye their hair blue to gain citizenship, and American law doesn't care. American law says children cannot renounce their American citizenship. Period. Case closed.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,562,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Barrack Hussein Obama - born Barry Soetoro, is a fraud. Why the name change? Why do we have a president using an alias?

Let's all refer to President Soetoro by his real name from now on, just as a reminder of the fraud being committed against the American people by this foreign born usurper who appeared out of nowhere to fraudulently become the President of the United States.

Why is his records sealed? Why won't he show his birth certificate. Why won't he produce his education records? Why is he not listed on any documents or any lists at Columbia University? Why the secrecy from the man who promised transparency?

Not only are you wrong, you're an embarrassment to Texas.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:09 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Barrack Hussein Obama - born Barry Soetoro, is a fraud. Why the name change? Why do we have a president using an alias?

Let's all refer to President Soetoro by his real name from now on, just as a reminder of the fraud being committed against the American people by this foreign born usurper who appeared out of nowhere to fraudulently become the President of the United States.

Why is his records sealed? Why won't he show his birth certificate. Why won't he produce his education records? Why is he not listed on any documents or any lists at Columbia University? Why the secrecy from the man who promised transparency?

Another birfer rears his head. Grow up. The guy is an American Citizen. EVERONE'S birth certificates are sealed. If they weren't I could go get yours and use it as ID.

Sheesh. Tin Hat part of several.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM

563 posts, read 519,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Prove it.

Why can't you prove anything that you're alleging? Your allegations are all based on conspiracy theories.
Well, there is one sure way to put this to rest. Show the birth certificate! That will tell the tale now wouldn't it?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
Well, there is one sure way to put this to rest. Show the birth certificate! That will tell the tale now wouldn't it?
It's been shown. Just because you guys won't accept it, doesn't mean that it's not authentic. Hawaii says it is valid. Do you have a problem with Hawaii?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,719,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
i get that but he never gave an excuse as to what happened to his original document...that's all I'm getting at...i mean as a normal person we can say "go eff yourself" when people ask where our original documents are, but as a transparent president like he wants to be "which i don't agree he has been but we disagree on that" he has a duty to inform the public on something so important because it is law that you have to be a citizen born in the U.S. to be a president
Maybe he never had it. My dear-departed husband, born in Brooklyn in 1944, never had a copy of his birth certificate. He used his baptismal certificate and then his AF discharge papers for ID his entire adult life. He was able to get a passport, driver's license, etc. with them and everything.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:07 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,078,516 times
That forces Obama to prove a negative.

We don't make people prove negatives. The people making the accusations have the burden of proof, Newport. - they are the ones holding out. They are the ones who need to find the proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportBarry View Post
I don't see the issue here. I mean even in death you have to provide a death certificate to show proof you kicked the bucket just so Uncle Sam won't think you faked your death. So why can't my man Barry come clean on this is beyond me.

The more he holds out, the more perception of guilt that he's a fraud. a 5yr old can see that. Just look at that credit card commercial. kids are not dumb. Barry is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies