Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:01 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Its called hedging the bet. They know that hard right christians will support the jews based on their religous beliefs. No need to dump a ton of money in that direction.
So they dump the money in the Dems campaign coffers to ensure they get what they want no matter what.
Good one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,488,948 times
I see u revived my thread,thanks...
I don't mind - so much - comments negative to Jews/Israel,as long as there is some attempt for "justification"...
We want to know how antisem minds work...

Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
I don't mind - so much - comments negative to Jews/Israel,as long as there is some attempt for "justification"...

Why is it there is no differentiation between Jews and Israel?

An American born in Brooklyn of American parents who are Jewish is no more an Israeli than an American born of American parents in Boston who happen to be Irish Catholic is.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
You have a strange obsession with Jews, judging by some of the threads you started.

You don't mind negative comments as long as there's an attempt at justification? What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Old 04-26-2010, 10:53 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
The OP thinks "serving Jews much better" means warmongering, attacking other countries, and killing 320 Palestinian children in one Month last year. His Likudnik buddies in this forum also linked to a right wing Israeli organization that praises Baruch Goldstein...the Jewish terrorist who walked into a Mosque and killed scores of innocents.

Thankfully. 80% of American Jews are too smart to fall for this vile rhetoric.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 AM

No obsession,just interest...

U misunderstood me.
We r all used to antisem comments,we 've heard it all...

So,I suggest that the mechanism of antisem thought is more important than the thought per se...
If we clarify the mechanisms,we can reverse them & reduce the production of antisem people...

Old 04-26-2010, 11:01 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
The OP thinks "serving Jews much better" means warmongering, attacking other countries, and killing 320 Palestinian children in one Month last year. His Likudnik buddies in this forum also linked to a right wing Israeli organization that praises Baruch Goldstein...the Jewish terrorist who walked into a Mosque and killed scores of innocents.

Thankfully. 80% of American Jews are too smart to fall for this vile rhetoric.
Did not Lebanon recently honor someone who killed a bunch of Isreali kids in the 1970s, and smashed some little girl's head open?

Old 04-26-2010, 11:07 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Did not Lebanon recently honor someone who killed a bunch of Isreali kids in the 1970s, and smashed some little girl's head open?
I don't know? If true, that's terrible. Do you know anyone in this forum that supports that? ..................No you don't.

But there ARE hardcore right wing Jews here in this forum that have gleefully linked to a right wing Israeli settleler organazition that praises Baruch Goldstein.

I am Israel

Old 04-26-2010, 11:13 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
No obsession,just interest...

U misunderstood me.
We r all used to antisem comments,we 've heard it all...

So,I suggest that the mechanism of antisem thought is more important than the thought per se...
If we clarify the mechanisms,we can reverse them & reduce the production of antisem people...

It's the double standard that upsets many people.

In another thread you gave 'he's a smart Jew' as one of the reasons you'd support a nominee for tryhe SCOTUS yet judging by your posts I'd be willing to bet if someone gave 'he's a smart Jew' as a reason for not supporting him you'd be among the first to cry anti-semite!

If a man's religion is among the reasons to support him as a candidate why is it not also allowed among the reasons to not support him?

Last edited by burdell; 04-26-2010 at 11:25 AM..

Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 AM

It is not the religion,it is the jewish genes which give to the Jews the highest IQ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies