Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 12:42 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
more childish behavior from the left..
Yeah and Palin is a legit representative of or for anybody. She reaps what she sows. She's dishonest to a fault, nasty, vindictive and utterly self-serving. She needs to be called out and Grayson is the guy to do it. He does not pull any punches and that is what is necessary to counter punch idiots like Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 12:46 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,473,344 times
This is hilarious. She's in so far over her head it's not even funny. Props to Grayson for the entertainment ~

Old 03-27-2010, 12:54 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
more childish behavior from the left..

It's not hard to see in post after post all over CD and elsewhere that liberals are attracted to the most childish, vulgar, devient, degenerate, corrupt and criminal. For me it is a good thing because I was finally able to convince the libs in my family to watch the Democrat congress in action and some videos of the most loved Democrat by liberals (all of which are awash in insanity) and now they say they will never vote for a Democrat again. Grayson was one of the best examples to use because he is clearly working with the mentality of a grade schooler.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:55 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
In response to Palin's attack on Rep Grayson, Grayson actually complimented Palin. Grayson praised Palin for having a hand large enough to fit Grayson's entire name on it. He thanked Palin for alleviating the growing shortage of platitudes in Central Florida. Grayson added that Palin deserved credit for getting through the entire hour-long program without quitting. Grayson also said that Palin really had mastered Palin's imitation of Tina Fey imitating Palin. Grayson observed that Palin is the most-intelligent leader that the Republican Party has produced since George W. Bush.

Scientists are studying Sarah Palin's travel between Alaska and Florida carefully. They hope to learn more about the flight patterns of that elusive migratory species, the wild Alaskan dingbat.

Rep. Alan Grayson: Grayson Versus Palin: The Director's Cut
Mmmmm....delicious.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:01 PM

533 posts, read 318,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's not hard to see in post after post all over CD and elsewhere that liberals are attracted to the most childish, vulgar, devient, degenerate, corrupt and criminal. For me it is a good thing becaue I was finally able to convince the libs in my family to watch the Democrat congress in aaction and some videos of the most loved Democrat by liberals (all of which are awash in insanity) and now they say they will never vote for a Democrat again. Grayson was one of the best examples to use because he is clearly working with the mentality of a grade schooler.
Your relatives' so-called conversion to the GOP is not the topic of this thread, however, since you brought it up again (from another thread) if they were so easily convinced by the things you said you did to facilitate their "conversion".......they must not know squat about politics.........plus, it's amazingly coincidential that ALL your relatives converted at just the time the HC bill was passed into law......hummm.

Grayson's, as you describe it, "mentality of a grade schooler" has served him well, it seems. He's a highly successful businessman with a very good formal education. That's much more than can be said about some people who attack him so much.

As was pointed out earlier, Grayson is so much smarter than Palin that he could easily chew her up and spit her out in any "debate."

Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
Your relatives' so-called conversion to the GOP is not the topic of this thread, however, since you brought it up again (from another thread) if they were so easily convinced by the things you said you did to facilitate their "conversion".......they must not know squat about politics.........plus, it's amazingly coincidential that ALL your relatives converted at just the time the HC bill was passed into law......hummm.

Grayson's, as you describe it, "mentality of a grade schooler" has served him well, it seems. He's a highly successful businessman with a very good formal education. That's much more than can be said about some people who attack him so much.

As was pointed out earlier, Grayson is so much smarter than Palin that he could easily chew her up and spit her out in any "debate."

YOU do NOT know anything about my family so YOUR opinion is worthless. I didn't have to say anything to my family except to convince them to open their indoctrinated minds to watch the Democrats in action in congress and to see who husssein obama was connected to. I am sure they are still liberals but they will never vote for another Democrat until they get rid of the scum among them. At least now they will really look at what they are voting for! As for them all making this decision now it is because of the heath care scam. They were all paying attention to this momentous bill since they are all business owners.

Grayson is not smart enough to behave and act like an adult, a professional. He acts and speaks with the mentality of a grade schooler but I do understand that is attractive to hussein obama's minions considering he is of the same mentality.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 03-27-2010 at 01:24 PM..

Old 03-27-2010, 01:16 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,855 times
Quote:
YOU do NOT know anything about my family so YOUR opinion is worthless. I didn't have to say anything to my family except to convince them to open their indoctrinated minds to watch the Democrats in action in congrees and to see who husssein obama was connected to. I am sure they are still liberals but they will never vote for another Democrat until they get rid of the scum among them. At least now they will really look at what they are voting for! As for them all making this decision now it is because of the heath care scam. They were all paying attention to this momentous bill.

Grayson is not smart enough to behave and act like an adult, a professional. He acts and speaks with the mentality of a grade schooler but I do understand that is attractive to hussein obama's minions considering he is of the same mentality.
It's funny how someone so childish (calling our President "hussein obama", rarely addressing specifics - instead just calling people who disagree with him scum, sewage, etc, etc) derides democrats and liberals as being childish.

Talk about calling the kettle black.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
It's funny how someone so childish (calling our President "hussein obama", rarely addressing specifics - instead just calling people who disagree with him scum, sewage, etc, etc) derides democrats and liberals as being childish.

Talk about calling the kettle black.

I am not a politician but I am dedicated to using the Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. The libs hate it when you play their games.

Grayson is scum that has no ability to act like an adult or a professional which is the norm for most all Democrats.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:39 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,855 times
Quote:
I am not a politician but I am dedicated to using the Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. The libs hate it when you play their games.

Grayson is scum that has no ability to act like an adult or a professional which is the norm for most all Democrats.
Well, he's professional enough to have graduated Harvard summa *** laude in only 3 years. He's professional enough to have gotten his Harvad law degee (with honors), his masters degee, and phd coursework all done in 4.

He's professional and adult enough to have clerked for the Colorado Supreme Court as well as for circuit court judges Abner Mikva, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Robert Bork, and Antonin Scalia.

He was professional and adult enough to found the Alliance for Againg Research. He was professional and adult enough to be president of a multi-billion dollar tech company.

Please, go ahead and dismiss him as unprofessional. Underestimated him all you want. Do us that favor.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Well, he's professional enough to have graduated Harvard summa *** laude in only 3 years. He's professional enough to have gotten his Harvad law degee (with honors), his masters degee, and phd coursework all done in 4.

He's professional and adult enough to have clerked for the Colorado Supreme Court as well as for circuit court judges Abner Mikva, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Robert Bork, and Antonin Scalia.

He was professional and adult enough to found the Alliance for Againg Research. He was professional and adult enough to be president of a multi-billion dollar tech company.

Please, go ahead and dismiss him as unprofessional. Underestimated him all you want. Do us that favor.

Graduating from Hravard might have been something to brag about long ago but we see what comes out of there now. You would think they would have a class on having some class.

Being a professional (professional job) is differant than acting in a professional manner. If you cannot understand that I will try and educate you on the differance.

Grayson is unprofessional and low class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies