Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Village Idiot isn't a "Point of View"
You (and all the others) have never have read Becks books or check out his resources.

Too bad for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
lol. good thing i didn't say that. step your game up.
lols. game?

wtf you taking about? game? lols

Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 AM

146 posts, read 223,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
You (and all the others) have never have read Becks books or check out his resources.

Too bad for you.
If I wanted to read trash, I'd go to a dumpster for free.

Kinda hard to check resources when they are voices only heard by Glenn Beck.

Want something based just a tiny bit more on realism?

The guy is a complete moron, it is sad that he can understand political jargon enough to be a puppet of the worthless media in this country; who make a business out of taking candy from intellectual babies.

Quite frankly he is an embarrassment to the right, in both senses of the term.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:51 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
No further comment needed on your remarks. You've summarized your perspective quite well.

On a side note, if you call in a pizza order and the guy never shows up, do you ask whether the person taking your order was black before complaining on your second call? Or do you just complain regardless of race?
WTF? pizza?

Old 04-07-2010, 05:13 AM

4,563 posts, read 4,103,050 times
Quote:

Too bad for you.
There are better things to read and spend one's money on, than the infantile blatherings of pundits. All of whom take quotes and states out of context to fit their own twisted ideologies (this goes for Moore, and Franken as well as Coulter, Beck, and Hannity). I could watch Glen Becks show for 2 days look at the chapter list on Amazon.com and figure out what he's going to say. Waste of time.

I suggest looking for books by people that aren't partisan pundits. All they do is try to profit off of their sheeple.

Also, I could say you have never read _(insert pundit name here)_'s books. Too bad for you and you could say the same thing I said. Maybe people have tried to read some of the B.S. these pundits spread in a library or bookstore, and they couldn't stomach all of the hatred and found a better way to spend their money. You make a nice little assumption Greatday, and you know what assuming does......

Old 04-07-2010, 05:17 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
I've heard him on the radio and seen him on TV. Enough to recognize him as a BS merchant.

His books would only reinforce that impression.

If you haven't been exposed to enough of his baloney yet, then keep on watching/listening/reading.

Quote:
Too bad for you.
Please...

No pity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies