Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 09:46 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times

Advertisements

I heard Glenn Beck labeled as sedtitious on the Chris Matthews show along with honorable mentions for Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh but there was no word about Mark Levin who is more controversial than Glenn Beck. My theory is that the left is afraid to take on Mark Levin because they cannot win the debate. Your thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 09:53 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
What I think is you can get brain damage from listening to Chris (I tingle up my legs for men) Matthews. He is one of the biggest losers in the media and his ratings prove it.

Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,563 times
Quote:
My theory is that the left is afraid to take on Mark Levin because they cannot win the debate.
Levin doesn't debate. He just says "Get off my show you liberal moron." Then hangs up.

Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Levin doesn't debate. He just says "Get off my show you liberal moron." Then hangs up.
Yes, he does do that and he says things that could be considered far more seditious than the likes of Beck, Palin, and Limbaugh. Why do the liberals not take him on? Did you read Levin's book Gary? If not, you should.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:08 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Yes, he does do that and he says things that could be considered far more seditious than the likes of Beck, Palin, and Limbaugh. Why do the liberals not take him on? Did you read Levin's book Gary? If not, you should.

I think bowing way down low like a common house servant to the the enemies of America a foreighn leaders is real sedition. I think filling your administration with people that hate America is more seditious. If you have concerns of sedition, take on hussein obama.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 PM

314 posts, read 189,315 times
Quote:
I heard Glenn Beck labeled as sedtitious on the Chris Matthews show along with honorable mentions for Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh but there was no word about Mark Levin who is more controversial than Glenn Beck. My theory is that the left is afraid to take on Mark Levin because they cannot win the debate. Your thoughts?
Mark Levin would tear them all up and toss their tatters into the trash (where most of them belong).

You recited a list of great Ameicans includng Sarah, Rush, Glen and Mark. Bless them all.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:48 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,128 times
Quote:

I just created an account here after reading your post. I listen to the Mark Levin show every day and I must agree with your suspicion. Mark is a very smart guy and he’s very hard to defeat in a debate. That’s why the left keeps bashing Limbaugh and Hannity but never mentions Levin. He’s much tougher on the President his administration and members of Congress. His show is very educational and entertaining. Mark shouts “Get off the phone, you big dope” at people who he identifies as “drones” meaning individuals who are impossible to debate with hence no point in wasting time. The book, Liberty and Tyranny is a very accurate prediction of what Obama is doing right now.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:50 PM

948 posts, read 894,097 times
Quote:
Because Mark Levin is an attorney and a brilliant Constitutionalist that will make any of his detractors look like blithering idiots.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:02 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,955,630 times
The difference with Levin versus others of, as Mike Church puts it, "the Talk Radio Mafia" is that he is actually a lawyer, owns a conservative public interest law firm and was an advisor to several members of Reagan's cabinet. He culminated his time in the Reagan Administration as the Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese. He knows his stuff and the liberals would not last one round with him.

To expand on what Kirdik said, when Mark tosses people off the show, it's when they come in with nothing more than "talking points", rants, or emotionalism rather than actually attempting to debate him on issues. I have heard him do the "Get out of here you moron" bit to not just liberals, but also to Libertarians and Conservatives who come on his phone lines with nothing more than talking points. He also detests people who come on and campaign for a particular candidate. Just last week he tossed someone off for starting campaign rhetoric for a Republican candidate. On the same note, I have heard him have extended discussion with liberals who actually had a point and spoke to him intelligently.

I love his show. It is definitely educational and entertaining. I think he's hilarious.

Last edited by Fullback32; 04-23-2010 at 03:53 PM..

Old 04-23-2010, 03:04 PM

631 posts, read 719,971 times
Quote:

When I hear him off of his show, he sounds like a relatively smart guy with different views then my own. When I listen to him on his own show he sounds like a 7 year old who is a fan of a different baseball team then me. I cant take the guy seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies