Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 04:50 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Honestly..it's pure dumb luck that we get the wanna-be terrorists.

The real ones will have no problem though, especially if the wanna-bees get as far as they do before they are caught.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 05:03 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Obama did nothing....that guy was captured with laws and agencies put in place by Bush after 9-11.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:15 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
LOL. You are giving him credit for PREVENTING this? LMAO! What did he do, jump into the SUV and break the detonator? You do realize that the Administration just dodged another bullet here. If that bomb was constructed properly it would have went off. Same thing with the underwear bomber. That is 2 terrorist attacks that ALMOST happened because the govt. was sleeping at the wheel AGAIN!
My thoughts exactly. Obama had nothing to do with "preventing" this. It wasn't "prevented" It was dumb luck that prevented this bomb from going off!

Under Obama, we have had the "underwear bomber", Fort Hood, this incident, and there was another one today involving explosives in a piece of baggage on a plane that landed (safely, fortunately).

Obama's policies have left us open to more attacks. The man is an incompetent boob! Ge this idiot out of office!!!

Old 05-04-2010, 05:19 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You can sure bet that if it was successful, Obama would be blamed!

But prevented, and he doesn't get credit.

So predictable.
Could that be because he didn't prevent it? It wasn't prevented! It would have gone off. It fizzled (thank God)!

Can you tell me what "dumb dumb" did to "prevent" it? I'll tell you: Nothing.

Message to Obama: You sir, are an ass!!!

Old 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I think the fact that the bomber himself was a simpleton was the main reason he was caught and failed to hurt anybody.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:36 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
So far, Obama has been 100% in preventing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

Thank you President Obama for keeping us safe !!!
I thought he was having a nice expensive dinner and cracking jokes.
You know with a few drinks in between going out to smoke.
That is pretty "special" how he caught that terrorist.
Oh by the way, he suspected a member of the tea party, oooops.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:44 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
Good Job President Obama. Continue the good work.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:48 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
So far, Obama has been 100% in preventing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

Thank you President Obama for keeping us safe !!!

So for the record, when there is a successful attack you agree it is Obama's fault.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:50 PM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
The OP must must be a troll. Drops a bomb then vanishes. I haven't seen a reply from him.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM

450 posts, read 502,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
My thoughts exactly. Obama had nothing to do with "preventing" this. It wasn't "prevented" It was dumb luck that prevented this bomb from going off!

Under Obama, we have had the "underwear bomber", Fort Hood, this incident, and there was another one today involving explosives in a piece of baggage on a plane that landed (safely, fortunately).

Obama's policies have left us open to more attacks. The man is an incompetent boob! Ge this idiot out of office!!!
Listen I have been off this forum for awhile now and it is due you guys being the biggest CRY BABIES that have ever existed. It is astonishing!

Please explain to me how Obama (or any president who ever existed) could have prevented or stopped the Fort Hood Incident? HOW! Name one thing that any president could've done to stop a crazy man shooting up his job.

You right winged cry babies lose all sense of logic and common sense with your undying hatred toward Obama! It is insane and hugely annoying.

You said Obama's policies has left us open to more attacks....oh really? And what polices would that be. Are you forgetting that America throughout its history have had attempted terror attacks.

Its funny that if anyone (including Obama) blames America's previous actions that may have caused terrorism or a dislike towards America. You all call them apologist, weak unAmericans.

But you can sit here and blame the President's policies for a couple failed terrorist attempts.
Ok then tell me what policies lead to 9/11 terror attacks? What policies lead to the shoe bomber attempt during the Bush Administration.

According to the Right-Wing, America has done NOTHING to warrant ANY dislike or terror towards America.

You all are sooooo hypocritical. If someone throws a spit ball at you, you blame Obama.
Get a sense of reality and stop the endless whining!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies