Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2010, 08:12 PM

201 posts, read 235,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is interesting that you blame "the right" for the misbehavior of Obama. .
It's interesting you fail reading comprehension. No where did I "blame" any president for anything. I blame the yahoos who are jumping him for something their own guys did before. BOTH sides are guilty. Dang man. Read.

You're going to need a citation to claim no POTUS missed Memorial Day. And it can't be made up blog spam. I know Bush missed a Veteran's Day. http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/vets-day-2007.htm I know the year Reagan missed Memorial Day and I know the year Bush 41 missed Memorial Day. But, I'll let you go find it.

And there was no fake outrage from anyone then. Same event in my book.

The "left" and "right" are so far off the rails with ****tards in charge, I don't really care.

Last edited by alleged return of serfdom; 05-25-2010 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: RR 83 GB 92
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
He continue to be a total embarrassment to this country and all those previous to him.

I know he hates our military and our history but to do this just proves that he could care less about the America traditions and respect for our hero's.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:37 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He continue to be a total embarrassment to this country and all those previous to him.

I know he hates our military and our history but to do this just proves that he could care less about the America traditions and respect for our hero's.
I'm not embarrassed. I don't care much for many traditions either, I feel they hold us hostage to things that really don't matter (appearances) and take the focus off the actual meaning. There are many ways to do something, why limit ourselves? That's for people who have no original thoughts or creativity.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:35 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Funny, you was ok with the leftest calling for Bush's murder. I said by force, but IF the agents in the Justice dept. would do their job, he would be removed by force as he has violated the Constitution, along with a large number of members in his political party. At the rate he is trampling on the Constitution, and signing international deals that clearly VIOLATE our Nation's Constitution and sovereignty, he should be removed by any usable means to save the Nation. So get over yourself and your pretend offended nonsense.
This president is an internal enemy to us.
Anyone calling for the death of either Bush or Obama, regardless what their political views needs some very serious mental help. Its time for a straight jacket....

Old 05-26-2010, 02:36 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Hmm did Reagan and George H.W Bush hate the troops when they did the exact same thing??

Old 05-26-2010, 03:53 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Would the fallen soldiers want him there?

Old 05-26-2010, 04:09 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Obama Skipping Laying the Wreath For the Fallen Dead Soldiers on Memorial Day

More phony outrage from the right.

angry conservos

Old 05-26-2010, 05:09 AM

563 posts, read 518,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What the H? He's going to a military cemetary in Illinois! Tell me, Lamar, are the vets in Ill less honorable than the ones in Arlington? Please, enlighten me on why it's not OK for him to visit another cemetary this Memorial Day.
Well, on that note, are the other fallen soldiers NOT in Ill any less? He is just using it as a vacation for he and his family that he does not deserve that we are picking up the bill for.

He has done sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much in office that he needs that little bit of R n R.

Wait, he has done a lot.....He is worrying more about the illegals hurt feelings rather than those who are here legally. That can take a lot out of a woman and his wife Michele.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:16 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
I thought on Memorial Day he was laying a wreath on the political career of Barbara Boxer.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:32 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
He's still attending a ceremony on Memorial Day, just not in Washington. What's the big deal? Our vice president is more than capable of representing the government at Arlington. Most Americans have forgotten what the holiday is even about. They're off on mini vacations or working on a project at home with their three day weekend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies