Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 02:06 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,423,799 times

Advertisements

Will or will not the saints go to the playoffs this season of 2017?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2017, 07:20 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post

Yes. They may not be the best team in that division, but they are the most consistent team in that division which is what you want down the home stretch. No clue what you are getting with the Panthers from week to week & the Falcons look like complete trash!

Old 11-05-2017, 07:38 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,613,074 times
Quote:
At this point, it sure looks like the Saints want it more than the others do!

ATLANTIS keeps on sinking.

Tampa Bay seems to be going nowhere fast.

Carolina may be making a move in that direction.

Old 11-07-2017, 08:07 AM

796 posts, read 505,447 times
Division will either be the Saints or the Panthers.

Question: When did the Saints get a good defense? They been playing well from what I see/hear.

Old 11-07-2017, 12:39 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Panthers fan that has to say yes. The Saints are finally playing just enough defense that Drew Brees doesn't have to outthrow the opponent every week. Tampa is sinking fast. Atlanta is in SB loser hangover mode. Carolina is their biggest threat but no one can make heads or tails of them week to week.

Old 11-07-2017, 03:21 PM

6,229 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Yes, the Saints finally got a defense after many, many years.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:00 AM

17,595 posts, read 15,266,523 times
I'd say almost certainly. Anything can happen, but the odds are better than not that they do make the playoffs.

The question will be whether they win the division. That's still very much up in the air.

I would say that Carolina has a far easier schedule down the road. Dolphins, Jets, Bucs and Falcons ahead as 'should win' and Saints and Vikings as questionable games.

While Saints have Bills, Rams Redskins and Panthers are questionable games and Jets, Falcons and Bucs as the 'should win' games.

My opinion, it's a longer road ahead for the Saints to take the Division, but not impossible. If they don't get the division, they should likely still get a wildcard.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
They've been red hot, 5 or 6 in a row?! Brees finally has a decent defense.

Kinda off-topic, But Brees is such a cool dude. is there any football fan in America that doesn't like Drew Brees? Outside of maybe Tampa, Carolina, and Atlanta fans LOL

Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,937,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
They've been red hot, 5 or 6 in a row?! Brees finally has a decent defense.

Kinda off-topic, But Brees is such a cool dude. is there any football fan in America that doesn't like Drew Brees? Outside of maybe Tampa, Carolina, and Atlanta fans LOL
No, I don't think so. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him. My husband is a Saints fan so we went to their training camp a couple years ago when they were still training in WV. Not that I didn't think he was a great guy before, but the way he interacted with the fans was really fantastic.

That said, I hope they make the playoffs and I hope the Eagles knock them out. That would be a fun day at our house!

Old 11-09-2017, 05:47 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,423,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
No, I don't think so. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him. My husband is a Saints fan so we went to their training camp a couple years ago when they were still training in WV. Not that I didn't think he was a great guy before, but the way he interacted with the fans was really fantastic.

That said, I hope they make the playoffs and I hope the Eagles knock them out. That would be a fun day at our house!
I got a lot of respect for the Eagles. And as my team(i been left the Saints and went to the Eagles )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football