Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 01:13 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

Kenmore 20.9 Cubic Foot Refrigerator (Top Freezer) 6023

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

This is a great refrigerator with plenty of storage space. There are several shelves, which can be repositioned to ensure that there is room for everything in the fridge. This fridge can easily store large items easily. It is simple to use, reliable and easy to clean.

One feature that I really enjoy about this refrigerator is the humidity controlled crispers. There are two separate drawers, each with their own humidity control. The control is easy to adjust and easy to read. It even offers recommended settings for fruits and vegetables. The humidity control settings are very effective and I find that produce lasts twice as long when it is placed in the crisper. The crisper drawers are very large and there is always plenty of room.

The door bins are large and flexible and can store many items easily. It is large enough and strong enough to store a gallon of milk, which really saves space in the fridge. There are many shelves on the door which makes organization simple.

The only problem that I have ever had with this fridge is overfilling the top shelf. The temperature control gauge is located here and if too many items are surrounding it cold air can become trapped and cause the temperature in the rest of the fridge to drop. Now I am very careful with how I arrange food.

The freezer has an ice maker and plenty of space. The door doesn't always seal great, so sometimes ice crystals can build up on various items. The ice maker works great and can quickly produce plenty of ice for my family.

It is easy to clean and attractive. The shelves and drawers are all removable for cleaning. The exterior paint wipes down easily as well. Overall this is a great fridge and I would recommend it.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews