Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 01:27 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Frigidaire Dehumidifier, 70-Pint Capacity, FAD704TDP

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

As soon as the Frigidaire Dehumidifier arrived, I set it up and put it to work. I have quite an old home, which leads to it being quite musty at times. The high setting is a little loud if you have the unit in your living space, but the other settings are quiet. I am used to loud, constantly vibrating and humming dehumidifiers, so I was immediately enchanted by the Frigidaire Dehumidifier. I let it run on high to test its ability to pull moisture and I was very pleased. After letting it do its wonders upstairs and ensuring that it worked properly, I moved it to the basement where I wanted it to be; this unit does not require constant supervision and I just check it regularly for the bucket volume. The humidity of the home is noticably different for the better. I also loved the sleek, sophisticated appearance of the Frigidaire Dehumidifier. It looks like a very high-end, well designed dehumidifier, which helps make it look a little less clunky and out of place in my immaculate home.

I also loved all of the various features of the Frigidaire Dehumidifier. The auto-shut-off works as expected and the bucket is very easy to empty. It has a little slot to attach a regular hose to drain out into the sink and pump out the water. It has been keeping all kinds of areas of my home dry, from my basement to bedroom. The settings and controls are very user friendly and easy to use and become used to, and virtually anyone can understand them, so I don't need to worry about my kids playing around with it.

I would certainly reccomend the Frigidaire Dehumidifier to anyone looking for a high quality dehumidifier for their home.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews