Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2018, 10:56 AM

2,610 posts, read 2,201,909 times

Advertisements

I received my new little vacuum a few weeks ago. I really got it more for vacuuming carpet steps. It works great. It is a corded vacuum and came with some attachments also. It seems to be very versatile, can be used as a hand vacuum or upright, also can remove the floor vacuuming piece (it is a powered head) and use stick to get in high places. I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Another nice thing about this little vacuum it has really good power /suction, also you can turn off the powered brush it doing hard floors. It's not too loud either. It seems to be well made, plastic seems to be of high quality like my Dyson.

I do have a Dyson, older model, not the ball, but they are absolutely useless for vacuuming stairs using the powered brush on steps or attachments because they are to heavy and akward and brush turns off automatically in the upright position, otherwise I like my Dyson.

FYI: shark Rocket model HV300.https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/pro...BoC9XcQAvD_BwE

Mine didn't come with the car detailing kit, I got mine for less than half this price listed from a "seconds" type outlet, but it was otherwise brand new in the box.

Last edited by Izzie1213; 01-23-2018 at 11:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews