Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2011, 01:37 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Rave Aqua Jump Northwoods Water Trampoline 20

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

The Rave Aqua Jump Northwoods Water Trampoline 20 was one of those purchases I regretted almost from the moment I agreed to buy it. I bought the water trampoline because we spend a lot of time at the lake and I thought it would give the children hours of enjoyment. They rarely used it. In fact, this big, bulky object is nothing more than a wide platform for our teenage daughter and her friends to sunbathe. We have a dock for that so at over three thousand dollars, I'm not impressed by my poor decision.

The Rave Water Trampoline is a sturdy product. Durable to a fault, if I were in the market with a legitimate reason for buying a water trampoline--like for a summer camp program or recreational facility--then I'd certainly consider the trampoline because of the quality. The trampoline has a stainless steel ladder that is easy to maneuver for easy boarding from the water.

We've had as many as four jumpers on this trampoline at one time and it wasn't a problem. The surface is large and there's plenty of room to tumble about. However, the water trampoline has some heavy competition if this product is used on the lake. Our kids would rather be on a boat than what they've dubbed the massive float.

We discovered this product serves no real purpose other than a complete eye sore as a reminder of how foolishly we spent our money. Of course everyone who sees the trampoline thinks it's really cool but the purchase is an expensive trade-off for a good topic of conversation. Worse, no one wants to purchase the trampoline at the price we paid so selling the product used will only happen at a steep loss.
Additionally, I wouldn't consider any water trampoline safe. This product is not recommended for small children.

Extremely overpriced. Trampolines belong in backyards, not on the water.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews