Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 04:18 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,609,472 times

Advertisements

Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner Model (25A3)

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have owned my Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner Model (25A3) for a year now and I absolutely love this unit. We have 4 small breed dogs so we need something that means business and nothing means business like Bissell right? Before purchasing my Bissell Deep Cleaner I had to make a trip to the supermarket and spend about 15 bucks for one of those bulky red ones (you know the one I'm talking about) and listen to the store clerk give me a 20 minute speech on how important it was for me to read the owners manual, bring the unit back at a certain time, how it was my responsibility to make sure the unit was clean and in working order when I brought it back etc, etc, etc. I mean what was I renting a deep cleaner vacuum or an Italian sports car? So the next time I wanted to get my carpets cleaned I decided to buy the Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner Model (25A3).

For under $200 the Bissell does the exact same job as that expensive supermarket model and it is mine to keep, I don't have to worry about taking it back when I'm done with it or worry about it breaking down while I am using it. No more wasting my time going to the supermarket and no more speeches from the store clerk about their precious deep cleaner vacuum.

This Bissell uses the power of heat to get deep down where all that dirt and other messes like to hide in your carpet fibers. You will really love how gentle it is on your carpets and the six spinning brushes grooms your carpets while it cleans them so the carpet will look renewed when the job is done. You can choose between floor cleaning or above the floor cleaning with the tool attachments that are offered. This is great for cleaning your sofa, chairs, small spots, stairways and vehicles. I find myself using it all the time

If you are tired of wasting your money renting those big bulky units from the supermarket then go buy yourself the Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner Model (25A3). I give this unit a 5 star rating and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a Deep Cleaning Vacuum.

Nirra Poret

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews