Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 05:12 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
No, dear, riding the coattails of the rich as in social climber...friendship, marriage, shacking up, whatever...

Two things that are scary is that you don't understand:
1) living in a housing complex with someone or knowing someone from a church setting doesn't allow me to intrude on their life choices
2) since you chide those who are unmarried as if to be superior, you should be spending your evenings with your privileged (which you've acknowledged) hubby instead of sparring on here. And, if he doesn't care, then he's too passive. I doubt you would survive in a marriage with traditional roles, where your husband wore the pants.
A. I don't chide "those" anybody. I chide you based on specific variables that only apply to you. B. Don't worry about how I spend my time or attempt to control me. Worry about yourself and your middle-aged invisible lady friend. Finally, regarding 1) I'm not sure what you're talking about. All I do know is that befriending ugly people to look good is indicative of a mental case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 05:25 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
A. I don't chide "those" anybody. I chide you based on specific variables that only apply to you. B. Don't worry about how I spend my time or attempt to control me. Worry about yourself and your middle-aged invisible lady friend. Finally, regarding 1) I'm not sure what you're talking about. All I do know is that befriending ugly people to look good is indicative of a mental case.
It must be that time of month. Nobody spends a whole day waiting to make a come back. I don't feel like expending the energy to find those two acquaintances who do this, so some broad from New England can contact them on the other coast.

I'm certainly not interested in controlling you. It just sounds like you got yourself a great deal. You presumably live in a nice area of Boston, you have a malleable husband, and you boosted your socioeconomic status by marrying well. The fact that you call yourself a "classist" actually shows how unbalanced you are. Now THAT is sick. I actually worry about him. Sounds like he got the "short end" of the stick. I don't know any guy that's salable that would hook up with a feminist, and it has nothing to do with being insecure. A feminist is rarely feminine. The joke is that they kick-start their vibrators.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
It must be that time of month. Nobody spends a whole day waiting to make a come back. I don't feel like expending the energy to find those two acquaintances who do this, so some broad from New England can contact them on the other coast.
Waiting for what? I have a F/T job. If I don't take a personal lunch I don't post at work. Sorry if I kept you waiting an entire day. LOL! Hilarious. And some broad? The only broad thing here is your fat ass.

Quote:
I'm certainly not interested in controlling you. It just sounds like you got yourself a great deal. You presumably live in a nice area of Boston, you have a malleable husband, and you boosted your socioeconomic status by marrying well.
I certainly married well, but it wasn't for an economic boost. Money just has never been a pressing issue.

Quote:
The fact that you call yourself a "classist" actually shows how unbalanced you are. Now THAT is sick. I actually worry about him. Sounds like he got the "short end" of the stick. I don't know any guy that's salable that would hook up with a feminist, and it has nothing to do with being insecure. A feminist is rarely feminine. The joke is that they kick-start their vibrators.
You actually worry about who? My husband? LOL You wouldn't worry if you knew what he has to say about men who b*tch on internet forums. He thinks the lot of you are goof balls to put it lightly.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
And some broad? The only broad thing here is your fat ass.

LOL You wouldn't worry if you knew what he has to say about men who b*tch on internet forums. He thinks the lot of you are goof balls to put it lightly.
Fat asses don't fit into 34" waist pants. We don't give a crap what your husband thinks. We also don't come here to b*tch. Most of us come here to discuss or to poll. There are categorically some types of women that men don't like.

The best one I've ever heard is this, from a guy who married a nice girl he met in college somewhere between 25 and 30.
Q (me): Are there are any interesting girls in law school?
A (him): Nah, they're all c*nts.

You should have gone into some form of "bleeding heart" law, that way your litigious nature would have been better utilized.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Fat asses don't fit into 34" waist pants. We don't give a crap what your husband thinks. We also don't come here to b*tch. Most of us come here to discuss or to poll. There are categorically some types of women that men don't like.

The best one I've ever heard is this, from a guy who married a nice girl he met in college somewhere between 25 and 30.
Q (me): Are there are any interesting girls in law school?
A (him): Nah, they are all c*nts.

You should have gone into some form of "bleeding heart" law, that way your litigious nature would have been better utilized.
Any person that refers to women as c*nts is a moron. And you, by extension, calling me a c*nt simply speaks to the fact that you are a moron. Tell it to your mother. And why don't you go to law school? You're always yapping about it.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Any person that refers to women as c*nts is a moron. And you, by extension, calling me a c*nt simply speaks to the fact that you are a moron. Tell it to your mother. And why don't you go to law school? You're always yapping about it.
He is a successful attorney who lives well.

I didn't call you that word. I was merely pointing out that a guy who married fast could do a quick read "too" and stereotype, and he's a professional. Yes, professionals talk like that. Our Presidents and Governors have, too.

I would find law school and the practice of law boring.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:33 PM

733 posts, read 1,664,023 times
Looks and shallowness are not correlated at all.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
He is a successful attorney who lives well.
He's still a moron who will no doubt follow in his parents footsteps by polluting the gene pool.

Quote:
I didn't call you that word. I was merely pointing out that a guy who married fast could do a quick read "too" and stereotype, and he's a professional. Yes, professionals talk like that. Our Presidents and Governors have, too.

I would find law school and the practice of law boring.
Yea, sure bla bla bla.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:43 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,837 times
Yes, I think it does! I also think that it SHOWS!

Cult of Personality - Living Colour - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology