Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 03:17 AM

265 posts, read 241,260 times

Advertisements

Can't sleep thinking about this. I see my therapist in two weeks. So I went to Starbucks ordered a small frappaccino as I see her grab the large cup I tell her I wanted small she says I know and gives me a large even though she charged me for a small.

I go to Carl's Jr. Order medium combo, she gives me large I tell them too, they tell me it's ok.

I go to jack in the box and order. Once I get my order I ask for four water cups he gives me 4 large soda cups. I clearly see the water cups and I tell him that I did not pay for soda, he says I can go ahead and get soda.

I go to McDonald's I ask how much are the egg sausage mc muffins, then I say just give me two regular sausage mc muffins. He asked if I liked them with egg better, I say no I want the regular ones. After he charged me he walks towards the side and tells the person in the back to make them with egg, even though he charged me for the regular one.

I stop by Carl's Jr. A different one I never been too. I ask for a medium combo, so did the guy before me. Difference is I get a large cup, I tell the guy he says it ok. When I get my order I first noticed is that I got hooked up with the fries. As I walk pass the guy who also ordered medium I noticed I got large again, he didn't even though I paid for medium too. Then to make things scary to end the night. I stop by a Korean place late at night. They close at 930 I get there after. All the food is in the back nothing on display one lady cleaning and one guy counting money. Guy tells me we are closed. Lady remembers me from my last visit few weeks ago. They are new owners. She tells me we will serve you. Anyways after I told her what I wanted she said she will have to cook a certain side but had the other stuff ready. Waited like 15 min and when she walked out I noticed the plate was pretty hooked up. When I got home it was easily 4 sides maybe a bit less, and maybe one half more noodles than you would normally get else where. It was definitely two times more food than my first time buying from them.

So I can't sleep wondering why all this has happened to me in the last six weeks. I mean could it be that I look homeless, poor, pathetic, big foodie, nice guy, humble, innocent, chill? I really don't know I personally don't feel my best at the moment gained weight on meds never been this out of shape before. Do people just feel sorry for me? I don't even know if these free upgrades are even good for me on my goal to lose weight, which I made progress in. Thanks in advance. Google sucks on this, or I'm searching the wrong key words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2017, 03:44 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,517,138 times
Don't forget to mention that it was a dream.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:01 AM

Lol this actually happened. My mom was actually with me four of those times. I'm not trolling.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:06 AM

You a cop?

Old 06-10-2017, 04:40 AM

Nah bro but it's a serious question no bs. Won't reply to you anymore unless it's a real response.

Old 06-10-2017, 05:05 AM

Haha...well my mom is anorexic, and sometimes people give her food because they think she's starving I guess...but it doesn't sound like you have that problem, lol.

Old 06-10-2017, 06:39 AM

3,308 posts, read 3,043,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2017 View Post
Can't sleep thinking about this. I see my therapist in two weeks. So I went to Starbucks ordered a small frappaccino as I see her grab the large cup I tell her I wanted small she says I know and gives me a large even though she charged me for a small.

I go to Carl's Jr. Order medium combo, she gives me large I tell them too, they tell me it's ok.

I go to jack in the box and order. Once I get my order I ask for four water cups he gives me 4 large soda cups. I clearly see the water cups and I tell him that I did not pay for soda, he says I can go ahead and get soda.

I go to McDonald's I ask how much are the egg sausage mc muffins, then I say just give me two regular sausage mc muffins. He asked if I liked them with egg better, I say no I want the regular ones. After he charged me he walks towards the side and tells the person in the back to make them with egg, even though he charged me for the regular one.

I stop by Carl's Jr. A different one I never been too. I ask for a medium combo, so did the guy before me. Difference is I get a large cup, I tell the guy he says it ok. When I get my order I first noticed is that I got hooked up with the fries. As I walk pass the guy who also ordered medium I noticed I got large again, he didn't even though I paid for medium too. Then to make things scary to end the night. I stop by a Korean place late at night. They close at 930 I get there after. All the food is in the back nothing on display one lady cleaning and one guy counting money. Guy tells me we are closed. Lady remembers me from my last visit few weeks ago. They are new owners. She tells me we will serve you. Anyways after I told her what I wanted she said she will have to cook a certain side but had the other stuff ready. Waited like 15 min and when she walked out I noticed the plate was pretty hooked up. When I got home it was easily 4 sides maybe a bit less, and maybe one half more noodles than you would normally get else where. It was definitely two times more food than my first time buying from them.

So I can't sleep wondering why all this has happened to me in the last six weeks. I mean could it be that I look homeless, poor, pathetic, big foodie, nice guy, humble, innocent, chill? I really don't know I personally don't feel my best at the moment gained weight on meds never been this out of shape before. Do people just feel sorry for me? I don't even know if these free upgrades are even good for me on my goal to lose weight, which I made progress in. Thanks in advance. Google sucks on this, or I'm searching the wrong key words.
I tend to take the metaphysical view on things like this. In this case, I would say that it is the Universe giving you a message about abundance. Perhaps you have been limiting yourself by not choosing to believe that abundance can flow into and through your life.

At the very least, I would say to pass it on by paying for someone else's coffee, leaving an extra big tip at the Carl's next time, etc.

Old 06-10-2017, 07:53 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,890,748 times
If things like this keep you up, it is good that you are going to see a Therapist. There is more going on here than free coffee.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:11 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,527,006 times
Are you a regular at these places?

Could be what irootoo states also.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:20 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,659,731 times
Are you unconsciously using the Jedi Mind Trick?
Or are you engaging in some sort of non-verbal communication that is "endearing" you to these people ?

Last edited by RP2C; 06-10-2017 at 09:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology