Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2018, 08:38 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonBradu View Post
As far as the bolded, those who know, know. All I have to say about that. Used to work as a server at wedding events. Women would wear those dresses with the open cut holes that show their breasts and accuse male servers of being creeps when we were simply taking their orders, what a joke. Have stories for days on this type of crap

As far as the underlined, in my community, this is a very real thing and I have stats to prove it but I dont associate it with women who open their legs for thugs and general jackasses so I'd never lose sleep over a women who prefers those type of guys.
You have stats to prove it? All right, let's see them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 09:31 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,479,027 times
I have never heard of the word "misandrist". Lol!

Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM

17,534 posts, read 13,324,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBAinTexas View Post
I've noticed that passes are given to women who hate men, even excused and sided with, but if a man hates women, he's equivalent to someone hurting a puppy and ridiculed?

Why is that?
It's because the world is upside down.

Old 02-08-2018, 11:04 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
No, what's actually not okay is how many women are sexually harassed or worse, assaulted, especially in the workplace.
That is ALSO not OK. How unfortunate that you can't process more than one injustice a time.

Old 02-08-2018, 11:13 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
Turnabout is fair play. Women have been men's punching bags for too many years. Literally, figuratively and sexually. And we've been seeing lately how much they hate to have their bad behavior reined in.

I'm at the point now where if I'm never in another relationship I couldn't be happier. I honestly don't see what the draw is, when you see how many women wind up in the wrong one. I want no part of it. The second a man shows any kind of interest my boundaries go up.
This is a glowing example.

Old 02-08-2018, 11:57 PM

89 posts, read 66,620 times
Also, unborn babies have been females knife and death targets since women came up with abortion.

Most cases of violence where women are the offenders involve children and babies of their own damn blood born or unborn.

So we have men that have oppressed women and women that have oppressed children. Children are more helpless against a woman than women to a man.. meaning women are the comparatively worse of the two sexes as oppressors. Lets add to the fact that the women that hurt children always try to blame their behavior on men in their lives supposedly abusing them making them break emotionally and mentally to get to these points. So they try and blame men for the evil they do blah blah blah.

Woman up women and own your actions and the innate darkness you have and don't blame the "evil overlords of magical mind controlling powers" men for everything wrong in the world and admit your just as much at fault for the worlds woes as they.

Last edited by Transgirl88; 02-09-2018 at 01:05 AM..

Old 02-09-2018, 02:38 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1981 View Post
You've never heard of misandry? Thats pretty shocking to me. Also, you are ok with pendulum swinging the other way? So is it about payback for you? Do you enjoy hurting men?

Also, feminism is cancer to any society
Every first world country heavily adopts feminist principles. Name a country you want to live in that hasn't.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:47 AM

24,555 posts, read 18,230,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife36 View Post
I have never heard of the word "misandrist". Lol!
I had to Google it. I have no plans to add it to my vocabulary. It’s bad enough that I now see misogyny in my news feed pretty much daily. I had to Google that a couple of years ago.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:52 AM

477 posts, read 276,289 times
Quote:
Turnabout is fair play. Women have been men's punching bags for too many years. Literally, figuratively and sexually. And we've been seeing lately how much they hate to have their bad behavior reined in.
By that logic you would be fine with white people who've never owned a slave to be forced to become slaves to black people who've never been slaves.

Quote:
I'm at the point now where if I'm never in another relationship I couldn't be happier. I honestly don't see what the draw is, when you see how many women wind up in the wrong one. I want no part of it. The second a man shows any kind of interest my boundaries go up.
THAT is on the woman. Do women not have free will? Freedom of choice of a male partner? Women CHOOSE the bad men they complain about. No one sympathizes with a superficial man who ends up with a gold digger but society is supposed to rush in and save a woman who chose poorly and who is surprised that a bad boy beats her?

Old 02-09-2018, 08:07 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
That is ALSO not OK. How unfortunate that you can't process more than one injustice a time.
Assuming your initial statement was even correct. That some women have an "unresolved issue" with men and that is why reports of sexual harassments and assaults appear to be skyrocketing, with the me too movement or "sexual assault frenzy" as you called it. Many would disagree and say that it's simply "enough is enough."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology