Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2017, 08:56 AM

43 posts, read 35,797 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

My family of 4 is planning to move to Raleigh next year. I am from Italy but, as family, we lived most of our life in the Bay Area and in the The Woodlands, north of Houston, for the past 4 years. We absolutely loved the Bay Area but we could not afford to live comfortably there. We came to Houston knowing we'd be here for 5 years and the time has finally come to move.... My husband is a PMP Senior Project Manager with 20 years of experience in IT and Construction (he also a war veteran with honorable discharge). I own a photography studio which I plan to re-build as we move. Our children are 2 and 8. After much research, it seems to me that Chapel Hill and Cary are both great places to move to. However, our home's value here in TX is only $260K and we don't have income taxes, so it's critical my husband lands on a great opportunity with a strong company (= great values/culture, great compensation and benefits). Do you have any pointers on the best companies in IT or Construction he should target near Chapel Hill and Cary?
Do you know any recruiting agencies he could contact? We will be visiting soon but it would be great to have some pointers at hand to set meetings.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary