Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2008, 02:59 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,523,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitajas View Post
Hi everyone!

Boot camp members were right! Third time was a charm! I have good news! We have an offer on our home! We received the offer yesterday afternoon after being told the previous day that we "might" be getting an offer. I didn't post because I didn't want to jinx it!

Anyway, we countered, and we got a call from our realtor last night that they had accepted the counter!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be signing papers later today. We didn't get the price we were hoping for, but we came pretty close, and I know that we have to be realistic. And the buyers are cash (!), so we don't have to worry about them qualifying for a loan.

I want to thank all of you for your continued support. Now it's a whole new set of things to "worry" about ie: the inspection, repairs, will we really get to closing, etc. (I am a worrier by nature.)

So, to all of you waiting for an offer... hang in there... it will happen!!!

hammy, the picture taking is a very good sign!
sykesfamily, good luck on your inspection ~ we should be having ours in the next few days...

Anita

Anita a big congrats to you. This is all so wonderful so many contracts are coming to all our friends on this thread. Crazyma you should put an add in a newspaper which says if you are trying to sell just go to "crazyma's boot camp and 'poetry' salon-free membership- inquire within " at city data. com

Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawoods View Post
So happy for you Anita!!!! congrats!!!!

We have made it through the inspection (not one thing wrong!) and this morning the appraisal. ALl good signs that we will make it to closing! Movers come next week and I am now getting excited. 8 long months and ready ready ready!!!!! Sorry for the excitement!! I just want to shout with relief and happiness. Your days will come soon.
Mawoods don't be sorry for the excitement it is well deserved.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:03 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,862,732 times
Mawoods-we're excited for you all who've survived this nightmare and see an end to it.

It's all CrazyMa!!!! Yeah!.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
A HUGE Congrats to all of you who have just received offers , are in the inspection/under contract phase , or who just CLOSED !!! WOOHOO!!! I specifically remember IDtoTX's story, because she's from my area and I saw her posts on my state forum a while ago. Great news that you closed this week!

And to all of us who have yet to get that offer we've been patiently waiting for , more prayers and well wishes that it comes VERY SOON !

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

~HDL~

HDL you will be one of the next ones with a wonderful offer and then the signing of the contract and a great inspection followed by the closing. I can just feel it and I am sure my prayers will also help and don't forget what thread you are on. Crazyma's thread is magic.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:49 PM

157 posts, read 446,346 times
Thanks HDL! It was a long, drawn out and painful process. However, we're thrilled it closed!

What area are you trying to sell? Our house was in SE Meridian and the market there was just UGLY!

Old 09-19-2008, 03:59 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,715 times
Anita what wonderful news

To everyone who is about to close on their homes or just have !!!

We owe it all to God and ma!!!

For the rest of us that are still waiting for our buyers prayers and some pixie dust !!!

Old 09-19-2008, 04:31 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,187,725 times
nah...not me...the big man upstairs gets all the credit, whether you believe in Him or not...He has a plan for all of us Aint't that cool

Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,187,725 times

here's something new!! MONKEY dust!!! that ought to git 'er done! Looks like it purifies Jack Gasses...............LOL

monkey dust for everyone...step right up and don't be shy now...there is enough for everyone

Old 09-19-2008, 04:40 PM

336 posts, read 864,763 times
Well I just got home and they were all gone by the time I got here. Not sure how long they were in here but I stayed MIA for 3.5 hrs.... Since this is my first time selling a home how long does it take for the sellers to find out if the inspection went A-ok?? I am a newbie to all of this so was just curious so I can put my mind at ease. Thank you all again for being such a wonderful group of people. I wouldn't haven't made it through any of this if I didn't have you all to talk too.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:44 PM

336 posts, read 864,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

here's something new!! MONKEY dust!!! that ought to git 'er done! Looks like it purifies Jack Gasses...............LOL

monkey dust for everyone...step right up and don't be shy now...there is enough for everyone
That is too funny crazyma...

a few months ago I was looking through the sunday paper ads and I was looking at a rite aide ad (if you don't know what rite aide is its just like walgreens) but anywho they had a anti itch powder called anti monkey butt powder I laughed so hard when I seen it. My husband sent me out on a scavenger hunt to get him some t put on his desk at the office but I couldn't get a hold of it because they sold out. So I just had to share lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate