Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2008, 11:21 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times

Advertisements

Gee painter..you had Joe over there secretly helping you???? getting stuff done really feels good doesn't it Oh don't you love pressure washers...I love mine, what a wonderful trancelike state you fall in while using one. but I don't have anythign to use it on right now!

Sykes you be careful now and have fun with your family peep!

Lacey i just realized you were in Minn?? had any frost up there yet??

Brookdale...will pray for a blind inspector with a pen that is out of ink
Now ,are you leaving out some brownies for him?? LOL...hang on , you'll be fine!

sleep well recruits!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:46 PM

1,683 posts, read 2,708,340 times
Well, we put our house on the market two days ago and got an offer. A low, not very good one, so I'm hoping for a better one soon. At least someone was interested.

Wishing everyone selling at whatever stage you're at good luck!!!!!! May good offers come your way.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:21 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Hi Everyone..well this is what I get for not being online today..tons of posts to read..

Lacey..that stinks..here you get in the car and they reschedule..well, at least they called..I think my dogs actually miss going and sitting in the car...it was kind of their outing, lol.

Painter, good luck with those buyers...Brookdale, pixie dust your way for your inspection...Judy! Feel Better! Sykes! Safe travels, ya hear..

Kristine, hang in there...everyone else..i am heading to bed soonly..will promise to hang on here more tomorrow...

Hugs all around..
Barb

Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
So much GREAT NEWS from everyone on offers, home inspections, showings, etc. !!! Best wishes to ALL and prayers for those of us still patiently waiting for our buyer to come along soon !!!

Blessings

~HDL~

Old 10-04-2008, 05:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Good morning all-yep CrazyMa yesterday morning was a frost!!! Yuk.

JudyP hope you're feeling much better.

Painter you're home is beautiful-how could you have improved on that?

Prayers, blessing, pixie dist to all.

Old 10-04-2008, 06:29 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Lacey you are to to kind! I am kinda nuts about change that is why I always buy fixers. I get bored with decor real easy and always trying to improve. The only time I don't find something to redo is when I am doing someone elses home, but unfortunitaly business is really poor right now.
You are up and about rather early, anxious with the showing today?

Hdl- A showing and offer that quick? Low or not that is unusual.

Morning-Dogmom!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Good Morning..Painter..

Good Morning everyone..HDL..hang in there, Lacey, good luck with the showing, wanna hear all about it..

Yes I am up early, up since 4:45, got about 4 hours sleep. One of the dogs, my sweet India the lab mix, has gotten into the habit of waking ME every morning to go out..I think it has just gotten to be habit. Well, she needs to 'habit' herself to wake up hubby, lol...I think i need to go back to bed, otherwise it's going to be a long, rainy day...

adios...for now

Old 10-04-2008, 07:51 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning all-yep CrazyMa yesterday morning was a frost!!! Yuk.

JudyP hope you're feeling much better.

Painter you're home is beautiful-how could you have improved on that?

Prayers, blessing, pixie dist to all.

Lacey, I don't know why I did not know you were in Minnesota! I am too! Where are you located? I am in Ramsey, know where that is? I too have been sad to wake up to frost every morning this week.

Kristine

Old 10-04-2008, 09:26 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Lacey, I don't know why I did not know you were in Minnesota! I am too! Where are you located? I am in Ramsey, know where that is? I too have been sad to wake up to frost every morning this week.

Kristine
Hi Kristine-we're in Alexandria. Love the town and our home but need to get back closer to kids and grands.

I know-it's too soon.

Judi

Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Morning troops!!

WELCOME to mayfair!! An offer already??!! Wow that is an excellent sign! Washington huh?? I think you guys might be in the majority here DD & family are in Bremerton...long way from Wichita!

Hey dogmom!

HDL good to see you prowling around

WOW frost in Minn....none here yet, it's a coming BRRRR

Time for brunch...everyone be on alert for BUYERS!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate