Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2009, 05:25 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times

Advertisements

Oh wow and good morning. See we've been invaded by aliens and CrazyMa you are too funny. Amazing how 2 people who just joined found this thread! Makes ya wonder.

I refuse to go there and read their garbage.

Judy-hopefully everyday he will improve-prayers still coming.

Texas many prayers for you tomorrow!!

Painter-one of our daughter's dogs has semi seizures right before a storm.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:13 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hi there lacey, I can account for any particular reason on ranger, other than it was at 7:25 p.m. both nites which is strange. Geeze if these were brought on by storms can you imagine what a hurricane would do. That is frightening!
Are you counting down your days yet?? Oh it would be nice to have a set day for a trip..........day dreaming here.

Crazyma I have got to say that is the absolute best post I have ever read on cd!!!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:47 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Texas many prayers for you tomorrow!!
Thanks Lacey.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbugmeplease View Post
so this is where all the trolls hang out and snicker behind everyone's back.... WTG
You're the one who is invading--so who's really the troll????

Old 02-20-2009, 06:53 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Default Texasgirl@heart

Hey All,

Just thought we should all keep Texasgirl in our thoughts for her upcoming surgery. Texas, we love ya girl. Ensure comes in lots of flavors now...some with fiber, lol. Hoping you'll be up on your feet and on your way to Texas soon.

Judy, thanks for taking the time for the update on Bobby's condition. That's great that he has opened his eyes. Let's pray for further encouraging signs of recovery.

Crazyma...that was the best post ever

Keep fighting the good fight ladies.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hey All,

Just thought we should all keep Texasgirl in our thoughts for her upcoming surgery. Texas, we love ya girl. Ensure comes in lots of flavors now...some with fiber, lol. Hoping you'll be up on your feet and on your way to Texas soon.
Aaahhh, you are so sweet. and funny --who would have thought I'd be drinking Ensure before I lost my teeth!! Today I'm feeling edgy and nervous, so thank you for the smile and the warm thoughts. You're a doll!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:37 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Hey NJ you probably never noticed but on a previous thread over there days ago, you had replied to him not nasty or anything, just forthright and he answered you back very pleasantly...I just happened to catch it.

I think Crazy was right all along...he digs us campers
Omg. That is too funny. I scrolled back to look. You did a great job Gold. Actually makes Gumby look like a saint in that thread........holy ----

Texas how are you doing girl??

Lacey-- I gave into the wackos!! ugh lol...

Judy- your nephew in in my prayers....Keep strong..

Crazyma, Painter.,GOld,Hammy , Tambre and everyone else I missed.

HDL- how are you??

Keep the continued prayers for my husband and his co-workers in this horrible tragedy. Back in my hometown, they rang church bells 50 times for each victim in the plane crash...at various churches in the area.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:27 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
You got it NJSocks.

I noticed Markablue had to step into the fray on that thread so it's being watched.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Texas how are you doing girl??
Not bad...the pain is tolerable today. BUT I am edgy--nervous about going under anesthesia and thinking about them cutting into my neck and working around my spinal cord.
"Let go, let God." "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." I keep saying these 2 statements over and over to myself to keep me focused on my faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Keep the continued prayers for my husband and his co-workers in this horrible tragedy. Back in my hometown, they rang church bells 50 times for each victim in the plane crash...at various churches in the area.
They continue to be in my prayers. It makes you wonder--first the miracle on the Hudson river and then this???? So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
You got it NJSocks.

I noticed Markablue had to step into the fray on that thread so it's being watched.
Today was the first time I really sat and read some of those posts over there...unbelieveable!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:54 AM

10 posts, read 29,686 times
[quote=crazyma;7543846]So IMS , I am curious. How did you wind up at Crazy camp out of all the hundreds of threads on CitiData? Is Crazy Camp fame spreading far and wide, or have you been reading this thread then finally got hyp-no-tized and had to join in?
we need some mens on here. (JOE where you at?? Gumby, say hello) I am a her....not a his, by the way. And it is OUR Camp....not really 'mine', ya know. A group think kind of place.
Are you interested in real estate? Or is our mostly feminine wit and wiles and beauty beyond belief entralling enough?

(Columbia & Charleston huh. I have family there...Aren't rednecks and good ole boys fun???)

Okay camp peeps y'all have a good night. Have sweet dreams and don't let the restless ones irritate you too much They probably wouldn't know a good deal if it bit them on the hiney.

here is a campfire bedtime story to make you happy:

Once upon a time there was a pissy buyer. He looked at a house and made terrible lowball offer. He looked at another and made an even worse lowball offer. This happened again and again. 137 times to be exact, over many months. One day he called his agent to see about looking at more houses. The agent said sorry, there are no more, they are all sold. Now he was a pissy mad buyer.
the moral- you snooze , ya might lose LOL

Hi All at crazy camp3.

To answer a few of your questions on how I got to your thread! Well, I got lost in the maze and saw the comment about the squirrel in the attic. I had a flash back when I purchased my first home in Summerville, SC. I was like Elma Fudd on the cartoon Rabbit Season, but it was more like squirrel season. “Were is the squirrel?” I to tried everything. I would lay in bed and here it run from one side of the attic to the other. I would jump out of bed at 4am with fire in my eyes running around the outside to find the hole were he was getting in. Then I would climb in the attic and that rat with a long tail would run hell for leather with me chasing it, with whatever I could find to throw. When I went back outside it seemed like it would sit in a tree and torment me even longer. I decided to set out poison and within a few days I did not here it scampering around in the attic. I thought I must have killed it. (As a note when they eat poison they get very thirsty and cold, so they seek a warm place and find water to drink.) Problem was we had a pan full of water in the attic, under the AC handler and days later I heard it again. I fed it more poison and soaked up the water in the pan and waited. I did not here the squirrel and thought that it had got out and ran to the tree for refuge. (Sucker wasn’t eye balling me anymore!) So I plugged the hole and days later I could smell it. Wow, what a terrible smell and then the remorse and guilt of killing one of God’s little creatures.

Sorry about the ‘his’ and let’s now say it stands for Her’s Internet Site!

Yes! I am interested in Real Estate with your mostly feminine wit and wiles and beauty beyond belief. That brings me to another point about the picture of me on my profile, I have you know that it is one of very few that I look normal, as my mom in England keeps asking me to send her pictures and every other one I have includes me partying to hard, acting the fool, and/or getting into some form of trouble. (these doctors and attorneys are crazy over here, also my redneck friends party like rock stars!) I am in my mid forties and my ma treats me as if I am still 18 years old! What’s that about?

I have 7 other brothers and 1 sister and my mom is trying to protect me from you crazy women over her! (Saying that she loves my wife who is a NC girl.) My dad is in real estate (Irish guy) in the UK, an independent who is pissed of with the America, which sold the Rock Bank a bunck of the sub-prime loans, offered over here that has also crashed the UK economy. What comes around goes around! I think it’s called Greed. So I was wondering was it the buyer that was greedy in filling out the loan doc with BS, or was it the loan officer that wanted the commission to agree with the BS, or was it the real estate agent that got the buyer so excited that they just had to buy the house, which caused the market to crash?

Anyway, I hope that answers a number of questions and happy to sit in the background reading your threads, or if invited I would like to put my spin on things?

Last edited by IMSMediaGroup; 02-20-2009 at 09:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate