Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 08:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times

Advertisements

Those dresses are nice but I still like your original one the best! I can't wait to see that pic of you! The jewelry is nice too. You are going to be one hot smokin' mama of the groom!!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Shelly, thanks..those dresses did nothing for me..the colors, blah..but I had to try..I hope once my hair and makeup is done and I have that mother glow things will come out ok in photographs.. It's not MY wedding after all, but I don't want her relatives think he is marrying into a bunch of hillbillies..haha.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Shelly, thanks..those dresses did nothing for me..the colors, blah..but I had to try..I hope once my hair and makeup is done and I have that mother glow things will come out ok in photographs.. It's not MY wedding after all, but I don't want her relatives think he is marrying into a bunch of hillbillies..haha.
Relax. You will look beautiful!

Old 03-13-2009, 10:55 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times
Long day campers- didn't realize it was the 13th 'til a while ago...a good thing perhaps! Took all day washing the darn bath walls.cleaning old paint from the trim & tile and prep work among some other duties

TEX glad to hear you seem to be feeling pretty good!

Barb- your dress will be lovely and I like the jewelry. That mother glow?? HA My mother of the bride glow was actually 'I'm gonna smack DD if I can get her alone'. She drove me bonkers the day of the wedding....long story LOL

off to bed. gotta get started painting for sure tomorrow

a funlittle poem
Weather

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not!

Last edited by crazyma; 03-13-2009 at 11:11 PM..

Old 03-14-2009, 12:18 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,082 times
Hi everyone I am sorry but we still have Johnathan so this is just a quick update, I need to get to bed I am beat!!! Bobby is out of intensive care THANK YOU GOD!!! He is however going to have to have yet another surgery and that will probably take place in San Diego. He will then be there for awhile and so I don't know how much longer we will have Johnathan because his Grandmother ( my hubby's sister) has a lot going on and her health ( she is having problems with her irregular heartbeat from the stress plus other problems) is not great either. She needs all the help she can get so she doesn't end up in the hospital herself.
We also got an offer on the mobile home but they have to get financing so I am not holding my breath on that. I am past getting my hopes up and anyway I am to tired lol!!!
I deeply apologize for not updating you before now but Johnathan keeps me hopping and if I am lucky enough to get ten seconds to myself I just want to sit for a moment lol!!! I think of you all and miss being here more than I can say. I love Johnathan to death but I will be glad when things are back to normal and I can get back here. TC and GB!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:21 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Hey Judy...it's good to hear from you whenever you can pop on..I can only imagine how exhausting having a little one around would be, especially long term...but angels will bless you for taking a little load off the family..you have the little guy for a reason...hang in there, prayers still going out there for Bobby and all of you..

Jump on when you can...i know how hard it is to catch up...but we are all ok..we have each other..and you!
hugs,
Barb

Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Morning campers.........It is a nasty dreary day here, so depressing. Well haven't heard that the guy drove in last night, still hoping he will be here today. I spent yesterday cleaning grout in the bathrooms, walls and floors. Have to say AFTER they were done my dd comes in and says she needs to use the facilities, I tell her to go to the "little" bathroom she isn't walkin on my clean floors. LOL she says she will wait till the floor is dry because she doesn't like the 1/2 bathroom! WHAT??? I have some weird kids, lol. And now say I am crazy but I am doing spring cleaning-FOR ME.

JudyP., so glad you checked in...worried about you girlfriend!

Dogmom, The first dress isn't bad but the black is a bit frumpy. Can't wait to see you in your choice! A mothers glow? I did the mothers slow burn!

Hey Crazy if we lived closer we could "share" are home jobs!

Morning to everyone I missed here too............

Old 03-14-2009, 07:32 AM

Judy: There's a special place in Heaven waiting for you. You are Jonathon's angel. Take care and join back in when you can. We will all be here waiting. Prayers continue to be said for Bobby.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:34 AM

Painter: You and Sarah wear me out! I wish I had that energy. Keep us posted about the showing today. It really sounds promising because there is NO WAY I would drive 10 hrs to see a place if I weren't serious and didn't have pre-approval.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:42 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Morning Texas! Had to laugh, it wears me out reading it! when working it doesn't seem that bad but when in print it looks rough........so tired.
Haven't heard anything on the guy yet, thought since they wanted to see it today I would of got a call--------------here we go again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate