Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2009, 03:19 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times

Advertisements

Same here Tex I avoid them like the plague.

He's okay today-thanx. Has doc Mon morning and I've asked him if he's decided on the scope so we can proceed. He's a typical male procrastination abounds.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:49 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
Dogmom,
Yuck! I hate temperatures in the 90s and 100s. Ugh.

CrazyMa,
Any excuse to each chocolate. As if I need an excuse. I think I'll eat some chocolate chip cookies after supper tonight.
I dont need an excuse to eat chocolate, either Niki, just skip the mouth and slap it on the hips..and the older I get the faster it gets to where I don't want it to be

I found a blog called the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, lol. Need to check it out further, I loved the name!

Old 05-15-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Same here Tex I avoid them like the plague.

I try to avoid them too..do you think those folks are that ugly and nasty in real life or just when they can hide online?

He's okay today-thanx. Has doc Mon morning and I've asked him if he's decided on the scope so we can proceed. He's a typical male procrastination abounds.
Men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Or you can just copy the IMG link under the photo on photobucket and then paste it in your message here. No need to click on the mountain/sun postcard icon. That works too and saves you a step or two.

Sorry!! How is Mr.L feeling? I stopped going on all those negative threads. All they do is bring me down.
Tex are you kidding, I am going to try that...

Old 05-15-2009, 03:54 PM

It worked! It worked! My multi quote worked, glory be!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...aughingdog.jpg

Old 05-15-2009, 03:55 PM

Old 05-15-2009, 05:36 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Thanks Joy! BTW...heard of it but don't know what it is...Cervesa???
Cerveza is beer in Spanish & my drink of choice LOL
NJ how did tests go???? Been thinking about you today.

So busy at office never got around to eating so gonna munch out now - forgot CC but do have a brownie so still can celebrate CC day! See you all around later tonight if I can stay awake. Yawn!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:01 PM

394 posts, read 1,049,347 times
dogmom - that picture is hilarious! I love it.

The word on my nephew seems to be good. The docs say they cut out all the cancer and they did not schedule any chemo or radiation. So it looks like the little guy will be fine. Thank you for all your prayers!

It's been a few days since I've checked in - super crazy here with end of the school year activities. Yes - my first graders last day of school was Wednesday! Yikes!

We have an open house scheduled for Sunday - dear Lord, please send out the buyers! My agent tells me buyers are out in full force but they are clueless and kinda ballsy in making offers. I think a lot of buyers feel they are "owed" a house b/c it's "their turn now". Ugh! Don't get me started.

Back to being positive - I really hope Sunday goes well! Things are SLOW in my price range so I pray, pray, pray it picks up.

I'm sending out positive vibes for us all. Have a great weekend!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 PM

ITP that is great news about your nephew, I was just thinking earlier how was he doing..yay!

If the posters on some of the other boards are any example, those so called buyers are wanting everything for nothing, your right, it's like its an entitlement or something..will cross fingers for a successful open house..is your weather going to cooperate?? this is the best time of year to get buyers out..not too hot yet, here's hoping!

Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Well it turned out to be a rather eventful day here, so I'll fill ya all in. Just another day in my life, with all my true but silly stories it is no wonder I remain single huh? Started out with cutting the 40'+ of hedges and weeding in the back till I had an appointment with the buyers on the house. Of course they showed early so I was hot sweaty and beat red, great first impression to meet the wife. But I passed the mustard with her and I got the job of construction manager on the house, good news there. Will start the day after closing, hopefully in 2 weeks. Then we had one heck of a storm blow in, lightening everywhere and we ended up with 4 drops of rain. I laid down across the couch and shut my eyes and BOOM lights out, scared the begebbies out of me, I ended up in the dang floor. It hit real close but I didn't see where but I felt it. Come to find out abit ago it hit in the field across the street and started a fire and it hit the next house over and took out the satalite dish on the roof. Trucks with sirens had to come put it out and I never even heard them, didn't even find out till a couple of hours later. Then to put the icing on the day I went into town to get a sandwich with the neighbor and I pulled into my garage, opened the door and there was a 4' long snake! I slammed my door and refused to get out till he killed it. Stayed in the truck, with the window down yelling there it is- No damn it it over there behind the trash can -No DAMN IT THE OTHER ONE! He didn't get the dang thing and promised to come by early and clear the way for me but if he would get hearing aids I wouldnt have been yellin' at him and Yes this country girl HATES snakes! So how was your night???

Old 05-15-2009, 10:52 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I dont need an excuse to eat chocolate!
Isn't chocolate one of the 4 food groups?!?!?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate