Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2009, 09:24 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,275,923 times

Advertisements

*raises hand* I'm here. I've been following along. Just haven't had anything to say.

Tambre,
I hope you sell quickly. How do you pronounce Tambre, by the way? I've been saying it (in my head) tam-bray.

I'm trying to get as many votes in for Adam as I can, but I've only managed to get through twice. (I'm trying all three numbers.) It's always busy. :-/

Old 05-20-2009, 12:35 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,283,674 times
Hey girls, getting ready to hit the sheets pretty quick..at the hotel..there is someone thumping around here, thump thump thump..I need to check it out cuz its already making me NUTs. I hate stuff like that, I don't know why but that thumping music sstuff gives me heart palpitations and this reminds me of that..

Had a wonderful dinner with my sis, her husband, Dogpaw and my cousin Teri..went to Outback and we had not been there for a while..
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2373.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	41877
I am the one on the left...we had fun.. not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, for sure Pike Market, I love that place and the Copper River Salmon from Alaska just arrived and I want some, will take some home and think I will send some down south to my boys..they love to bbq! Its not cheap but its one of those things, when they're gone, their gone..now if I find Rainier cherries, I will be in heaven..

Yawning here. Been over to the new site. Jury is out, this is, to me, more user friendly or maybe I am just at home here.

Niki, good to see you..just checking on ya..where is NJ? You girls are the two N's. I do miss seeing those of you who are just laying low..feel free to mesage me anytime ok..

Lacey, hang in there, you know, just tell yourself forget it and you know what, that's when the buyer shows up. Come July, do a FSBO and get it done. Take care of Mr. L and concentrate on the good stuff. My cousin that we dined with tonight is an ovarian cancer survivor, will be 1 year in September, her hair is just now coming back. she said it has put a whole new twist on what's good and bad. Puts things into perspective and I need to try to keep remembering that.

Ok girls, I am going to bed. Lorrie, I hope Elkie is feeling better..what did the vet say again? Medication. 13 is not THAT old for a doxie..she will feel better. give her lots of love!

CrazyMa if you are reading this you are in Bremerton..Hope you had a safe trip.

Ok going to BED, the thumping stopped thank goodness.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:47 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,794,654 times
Cool Greetings and Salutations Crazy Campers (and other lurkers:-0)

I decided to drop by to let you all know that I am still ALIVE and KICKING !!! Just in case you herd or someone might have mentioned an ALIEN ABDUCTION or my return to the WPP !!!

Anyways, I pray that you ALL have a lovely and fun filled Memorial Day weekend and also my best wishes for sellers and buyers and those that will be just 'hanging 10' !!!

Blessings CC'ers !

~HDL~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Kristine, she almost got ya!

Ok, where are HDL, Judy, Golddust, Niki,Roselvr and everyone who's name i can't think of right now remember I am OLD and forget sometimes...

Just a shout out to make sure you are all ok!!

Old 05-20-2009, 07:15 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,450,820 times
Hey HDL! Why you hidin' girl?? Hope all is going well, why don't you stick around and chat?

I have hit 10 weeks now with out a looker, it is depressing. My listing is up Aug 1st but agent said if I want to try someone else he would let me out of it-so I am thinking about it. He is such a good guy and has spent so much time on it I hate to take it away from him. On the other hand he hasnt sold it in 12 months-OH what to do??? We had a new listing on our road hit yesterday, it is for a 40 acre field and they want $665K, like that is gonna happen!

As to the other place, it is annoying to navigate, from one place to another...

Old 05-20-2009, 07:37 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,355,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hey girls, getting ready to hit the sheets pretty quick..at the hotel..there is someone thumping around here, thump thump thump..I need to check it out cuz its already making me NUTs. I hate stuff like that, I don't know why but that thumping music sstuff gives me heart palpitations and this reminds me of that..

Had a wonderful dinner with my sis, her husband, Dogpaw and my cousin Teri..went to Outback and we had not been there for a while..
Attachment 41877
I am the one on the left...we had fun.. not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, for sure Pike Market, I love that place and the Copper River Salmon from Alaska just arrived and I want some, will take some home and think I will send some down south to my boys..they love to bbq! Its not cheap but its one of those things, when they're gone, their gone..now if I find Rainier cherries, I will be in heaven..

Yawning here. Been over to the new site. Jury is out, this is, to me, more user friendly or maybe I am just at home here.

Niki, good to see you..just checking on ya..where is NJ? You girls are the two N's. I do miss seeing those of you who are just laying low..feel free to mesage me anytime ok..

Lacey, hang in there, you know, just tell yourself forget it and you know what, that's when the buyer shows up. Come July, do a FSBO and get it done. Take care of Mr. L and concentrate on the good stuff. My cousin that we dined with tonight is an ovarian cancer survivor, will be 1 year in September, her hair is just now coming back. she said it has put a whole new twist on what's good and bad. Puts things into perspective and I need to try to keep remembering that.

Ok girls, I am going to bed. Lorrie, I hope Elkie is feeling better..what did the vet say again? Medication. 13 is not THAT old for a doxie..she will feel better. give her lots of love!

CrazyMa if you are reading this you are in Bremerton..Hope you had a safe trip.

Ok going to BED, the thumping stopped thank goodness.
\\

The other N is here Dogmom lol........thanks for asking about me!
Hia Niki!!
You look nice and relaxed Barb!!! You are a hip mama!!

LACEY- Are you out of your funk ??? I hope so...How is Mr. L!! We love ya Lace!! Hope you feel better and more springy!

The jury is still out for me too--maybe I will stay here and talk about parting the Red Sea!

HDL! Good to see you girl!! Memorial Weekend next weekend already?? damn!!! time is flying!

Crazyma- hope you have a safe trip!!!

We are going to Florida for a week in August-----woohoo!! THis may be a Mickey-free trip though lol..We just went there last summer....so we may be going to other places!! or hanging out by the pool with the kids!!

Hopefully we will get more traffic with new realtor.

PAinter----that sucks about no showings......

TeX!!!!!!!! Jury duty??? I wanna get called for it!!! since Ive been in NJ for almost 2 years havent gotten called yet. When we lived in MA, my hub got called for GRAND JURY and was on it for 2 frickin years!! yes 2 years! 1 x a week...Is that nuts?????He couldnt get out of it either!! up in Boston!

Did you all see that about the guy from Illinois who just got charged with the murder of his wife and 2 precious boys *9 and 13?* Sickening. He had a girlfriend on the side----stripper!! Wht happened to something called DIVORCE??? Just go and kill the whole family? How incredibly sad. I hope they get the guy in prison!!He had the nerve to go to the funeral too~!!

Off to go grocery shopping at my favorite store--Wegmans!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 08:02 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,386,508 times
Remember "here come the judge...here come the judge....courts in session ...now here comes the judge..."? Well here I sit serving jury duty...waiting for my name to be called

Old 05-20-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

I decided to drop by to let you all know that I am still ALIVE and KICKING !!! Just in case you herd or someone might have mentioned an ALIEN ABDUCTION or my return to the WPP !!!

Anyways, I pray that you ALL have a lovely and fun filled Memorial Day weekend and also my best wishes for sellers and buyers and those that will be just 'hanging 10' !!!

Blessings CC'ers !

~HDL~
Hi girlfriend..glad you stopped by..was thinking about you...i think I saw those aliens you are talking about haha.

Have a great weekend, hope the weather is fitting for a holiday..hugs
Barb

Old 05-20-2009, 09:01 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,876,351 times
Hi all-NJSocks where did they build Wegman's? Wow.

I'm funk-less today-like Painter no lookers, no nothing. Have what I thought was a cold but I'm thinking now allergies as our trees are just budding. Mr. L just ran and got me more Echinachea-sweetie.

The wind here has been at 35 to 40MPH for days-feeling like Dorothy in Wiz of Oz.

Barb hope you're enjoying-no fish tossing at the market.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Remember "here come the judge...here come the judge....courts in session ...now here comes the judge..."? Well here I sit serving jury duty...waiting for my name to be called
Shelly...is this just where you show up and wait, is this day one? Been there, done that..now that we are retired they could call on us..but haven't been...try to have a good day my friend

Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,355,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all-NJSocks where did they build Wegman's? Wow.

I'm funk-less today-like Painter no lookers, no nothing. Have what I thought was a cold but I'm thinking now allergies as our trees are just budding. Mr. L just ran and got me more Echinachea-sweetie.

The wind here has been at 35 to 40MPH for days-feeling like Dorothy in Wiz of Oz.

Barb hope you're enjoying-no fish tossing at the market.

Wegmans is 39 miles from here Lacey lol.......I know I am crazy...bt I grew up with Wegmans back in Buffalo in the 80's...so I always find one lol.......it is in Ocean township near exit 98 off the GSP...........near Eatontown *about 5 miles from there*...........Gotta love it lol.I hate ACME here ..................THeir prices are shtty!!Glad u are out of your funkie dunk dunk!!!!!!!

Off I go, really! LOL

TEX_____________________________ Hia chicklet!! Keep on reading the wonderful real estate threads ! while you wait!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate