Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 11:05 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,527,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OMG!! You should DM him and ask if we can crash his vacation!!!

Lorrie: how's the hubby doing? Didn't you have a dr's appt also? How did that go?

HDL....come out of hiding! We miss you.

It's hard to catch up with everyone when you haven't posted in several days!! Thinking of y'all---I'm not mentioning names because inadvertantly I will miss someone and feel real bad.

Hey Tex hubby is doing fine. He will get his stitches out thursday. I was going to go but the kids are coming for easter and then in early May we have to go to fL Gary's 6 mos scans so we will be there for a week and when we come back I have an app't with the dermotologist. I just didn't want to start anything when we had plans. So mid May it is.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,390,655 times
Well, I have to get back to my cleaning...finished the bathroom, little bedroom, kitchen, sun room...still have living room and my bedroom to clean. Why you ask?......

I have a showing tonight at 6 PM!!! First one since relisting. Trying not to get my hopes up though.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-Texas I have downloaded pix and downloaded and getting nowhere it's frustrating.

Look at you girl working OT already!!!!

CrazyMa-I refuse to post in those threads with those jerks and full moon is the 9th.

Doc ordered another CAT scan this morning for Mr. L-I cannot believe the toll this has taken on him and I told our doc yesterday. I know this man as I've been married to him 41+ years and see what a mental toll it's taken. My heart just breaks for him.

It does take a big toll on them since they where healthy. It is a process that they have to go through and he has you Lacey to get him through this.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Hey Tex hubby is doing fine. He will get his stitches out thursday. I was going to go but the kids are coming for easter and then in early May we have to go to fL Gary's 6 mos scans so we will be there for a week and when we come back I have an app't with the dermotologist. I just didn't want to start anything when we had plans. So mid May it is.
Keep us posted! I go back to see my neurosurgeon on May 26th and then leaving for Austin for a long week-end on the 29th, coming home on June 2nd. I can't wait -- I am so homesick for Austin.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I have been a little fiesty the last couple of days. There are a couple of those buyers that are absolutely dinks. Plain and simple.

Kristine

Kristine
Fiesty is not the word I would use. I was reading it and I couldn't believe our Hammy was letting that gal (guy) have it. Good job. I promise I will not mess with you.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 AM

959 posts, read 1,827,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Well, I have to get back to my cleaning...finished the bathroom, little bedroom, kitchen, sun room...still have living room and my bedroom to clean. Why you ask?......

I have a showing tonight at 6 PM!!! First one since relisting. Trying not to get my hopes up though.
OHHHHH good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Kristine
Fiesty is not the word I would use. I was reading it and I couldn't believe our Hammy was letting that gal (guy) have it. Good job. I promise I will not mess with you.
LOL, I can get pretty bitchy - I will admit. I am just sick of people thinking that they are owed something.

Kristine

Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
OHHHHH good luck!!

LOL, I can get pretty bitchy - I will admit. I am just sick of people thinking that they are owed something.

Kristine
Thanks Kristine! You are preaching to the choir--I feel the same way as you do!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,882,749 times
You go Hammy!!!!!

Texas so happy - a showing-everything crossed girl.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
You go Hammy!!!!!

Texas so happy - a showing-everything crossed girl.
Thanks Lacey.

OK...my BP is up! Was just on the "sticky" thread...man they are so unrealistic!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Default Lacey

Have a great birthday Lacey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate