Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2010, 06:27 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times

Advertisements

Crazyma, I feel your pain...that doggie odor is unbearable at times. Of course, it's not always the dog

Old 07-09-2010, 07:19 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times
tambre...have you been at my house???
like when hubby is home???

man they could bottle that and takeover the enemy

Old 07-09-2010, 08:04 PM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,855 times
Just a quick "Hi!" It has been a busy day!
I am trying not to stress about the move next week and my possible stalker dude. (One email and two phone calls today from him - didn't answer the phone and told him via email that hubby was back in town.)
I spent much of today doing change of address with everyone I can think of and with USPS. Also, took the kids to see Despicable Me and it was really cute. Have a good night all!

Old 07-09-2010, 08:29 PM

Kandy- don't forget to box up your private papers & such,and any valuables like jewelry, coin collections., etc. and plan to carry those with you if driving. Also, did they tell you about what they CAN NOT carry on the moving truck? Like aerosol products, LP tanks, any flammables? they did us, and I gave stuff to the neighbors...oh and had to drain lawnmower, etc.

What about the utilities? don't forget that! Return library books or movies!!!

Oh you will be fine-excited but fine! have a good night too!!

Gee that guy just won't quit!! does he know where you are going??? SHHHH don't say!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 05:52 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Default Prairie Prayers for Sellers

Good moving advice Crazyma. Kandy, does your dh know about your stalker? That is so creepy that he won't take "no" for an answer and continues to try to communicate with you. What are his circumstances...i.e., is he married or divorced? Hopefully he's harmless? Glad you had fun with the kids at the movies to take your mind off of it all. Hi everyone else.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:42 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hi all.......another hot one here already.

Kandy, Do you have a "big" friend that could go talk to this fool? If he is still calling well let's just say he is obsessed and may need abit of a push to back off.

Tambre, How are the kids doing out on their own now? Cant remember but weren't they raised as "city kids", wondered what they thought of your cattle ranch plans.

Am looking forward to the next 6 weeks, my dd will be off 4 days aweek to use up vacation time. I wont know how to act with having some help around here, lol. Wanna bet I get use to it? She may relearn how to drive the mower, lol..... Actually I told her we were gonna repaint the inside of the house and get rid of all the boring noncolors...she is having nightmares about it now....

Old 07-10-2010, 10:35 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Here is a WTF....For those who dont know our ways here...we have a community garden co-op on veggies, all the farmers plant different veggies and we all go around and pick for families. Well this one takes the cake...My buddy put in an acre of sweet corn across the road from me and a casual acquaintance, from way down the road, stopped him and asked if he could pick afew ears...sure go ahead right? Not 10 mins later the guy is over there with 10 people strippin the stalks as fast as they can! So lets see 1 guy for afew ears equals 10 guys with bushels....the buddy is over there now, cant wait to hear this one. That is my rant...oh and this is not someone in the co-op

Old 07-10-2010, 12:37 PM

Man Painter that ain't right!! Really I am sure if they ALL had asked nicely, they wouldn't be begridged a mess of corn each, but to swoop in like rabid vultures!! Cain't wait to hear how that plays out!

You okay today Kandy?

Tamvre, you ever see or hear if little Charley still has the cast on?

okay gotta try & get busy & get the yard mowed later-all have a good day

Old 07-10-2010, 12:57 PM

1,320 posts, read 3,702,885 times
Kandy- I will come talk to this guy. Could ruff him up with my good shoulder! When people ask what happened, I say bar fight. They say wow, you got beat up. I say, you should see the other GAL!

All. Really am doing fine. In a sling till next appt. 8-9.

Next week am moving to another room in the hotel. It is the biggest one here! Will have 25% more room.HOPE it isn't haunted!

Old 07-10-2010, 01:56 PM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,855 times
I'm still here.
Thanks for the moving tips Crazyma! This isn't my first rodeo, but I had forgotten a few of the items you mentioned. I just spent the past 2.5 hours at the vet getting my dog (12 yo cocker spaniel) his papers so he can fly next week. It was so busy.
I have not heard from my stalker dude since yesterday morning when I told him that hubby was coming home later that day.
@CDCD - I appreciate the offer to rough this guy up with your good shoulder. lol, But I hope that won't be needed.
@Painter - I want some fresh corn! I can't believe the nerve of some people.

We have a kids B-day party to go to later this evening, but until then, I am taking down pictures and filling in nail holes so I can touch up paint tomorrow. Oh the joy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate