Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,202,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Must be the full moon, Annie!
This was ONE full moon! Saw it this morning going down the moutains - I don't think I've seen such a huge moon before! Full moon does affect me in recent years and I couldn't go to sleep till all hours last night. I was also reading an interesting book and had every desire to read till much later, but finally went to sleep. Was anticipating an easy day today. Instead, it turned into a day from hell! I finally left counting not killing anybody as success and only had enough energy left to stop at the grocery store to pick up a few things I really needed. And... who was there but my dear ex-husband?! As I was already so tired and pis*sed, I didn't handle the meeting well and told him how I really was... Should've told him everything was peachy! Looked good enough for that to fly.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:43 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,727,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Sorry about that but my GPS is on the blink.

Maybe you can help me with some other issues? How to stay friends with her and him if they are in a relationship and there is a choice to be made sometimes? I would like to be her friend but guys are so much better at platonic relationships that it is easier to be his friend when I am still platonic with her.
Makes sense. Remain his and her friend, if only to keep the peace.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:20 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,316,552 times
I have decided I am too nice to get a guy. Also, I don't have a major fetish, really like sex, and don't play games. I am doomed. After reading some of the threads, I need to retire from the relationship game. I even tried wearing guy jeans, but they fell off. WTH am I supposed to do?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:30 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I have decided I am too nice to get a guy. Also, I don't have a major fetish, really like sex, and don't play games. I am doomed. After reading some of the threads, I need to retire from the relationship game. I even tried wearing guy jeans, but they fell off. WTH am I supposed to do?
LOL

You have to get yourself a fetish and play some games. Guys love a bad girl

Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
LOL

You have to get yourself a fetish and play some games. Guys love a bad girl

Yea, I know.... I was just kidding around before. After all, I want a Lancelot waaay more than a Sir Galahad...these threads...haha.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,943 times
Reading this forum makes me depressed in many ways, so few good men. Most of the younger guys are pretty screwed up and all the hot older guys are married.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Reading this forum makes me depressed in many ways, so few good men. Most of the younger guys are pretty screwed up and all the hot older guys are married.

Yea, but I don't run into this stuff much in my real life...just on here thankfully.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,633,549 times
Quote:
AHEM!!!

*cough, cough*

Old 01-20-2011, 12:22 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,442,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Chat forces you to stay current on all the running battles on the rest of the board, or you risk being left in the dust.

Sometimes, though (and I have to admit I like these times the best), we just post pictures of cute kitty-cats.

Omgosh Sierra! Is that your cat during bath time?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Just another boring night at the club last night...
Finally. We get faces to go along with the stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Who's "him"? Who's "her"?

I'm determined to crack the code.
You totally missed the point. You're never going to get it!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:24 AM

37,644 posts, read 46,052,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
It's not really a matter of "getting better". We just had some pretty devasting news in my family. Things are a mess, right now. We're hanging in there, though.

If you mean my ankles, I'm still in a brace, still waiting for word on insurance to get it further looked at. I'm up and around, though.
Hope things are getting better Neemy. I'm just catching up - haven't checked this thread in a day or two and you guys are posting WAY too fast for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships