Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 08:38 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gateway View Post
I always find strip clubs hilarious. I give you money, you give me a crappy dance that you don't want to do. I've always seen through the facade, and I just can't get over the fact it's a huge scam. It's like, why would you go to a restaurant and then not eat?

You always seen through the facade? Really?

Sex is available at various strip clubs, or you can arrange to meet up with girls after their shift.

Also, I use to know a guy who worked for a cleaning company that cleaned a well known strip joint every night and they use to find used condoms in the trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 08:39 PM

343 posts, read 524,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
No, no they don't, not in the way women who sell sex upfront do; and it's for that reason as to why sex workers have so many customers, many who are also married.
True, ugly men don't get hit on or flirted with often .
Paying for 'fake' attention is an option as long as you remain in your fantasy world. It's a compromise but realistic.

This is exactly why some women think a man who gets hooked on this has a big L (loser) on his forehead. You can't get it in real life so why should I want you? I see tons of unattractive couples and they seem quite happy. But they might be smart or have a personality. You know, some other attractive qualities that got them together. They may even have incredible sex.

Looks like the op is hooked already. Just check out info on std's before you do something you'll regret later.

And Himain, not ALL strippers are stupid whores but most are. If you were in the biz you'd know that too.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
Can't lie though I get a laugh out of men thinking these women actually "like" them when they talk to them.
I say the the same thing when I think of marriage.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Paying for 'fake' attention is an option as long as you remain in your fantasy world. It's a compromise but realistic.
It's no difference in the general dating world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Looks like the op is hooked already. Just check out info on std's before you do something you'll regret later.
It's no difference in the general dating world.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
as a person who sold cars to many strippers while i was in the car business, i will say this.

They all have mental issues. Which leads to drug habits. Which leads to prostitution. Which leads to them becoming single mothers.

They more often than not contract std's.

They make a boatload of money, but the money they make is short lived due to the fact that they generally lose their "charm" quickly.

The hollywood vision of young women working their way through college is a fantasy.

I haven't been to a strip club in 30 years.
+1

Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstenC View Post
I just get the impression that the actual clubs themselves are icky and gross..
Some strip clubs are nicer then peoples homes as they cater to wall paid business men. Other clubs for the blue collar workers//poor men are can be dirty gross clubs with rats running around. It all depends on where you go and how much money you want to spend.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post
I dont htink you should go back. You spent WAYY too much money. Your gonna develop a vice and be broke and tortured by it for the rest of your life. Spend money on dressing better, going to more social events, and on nice dates.
I disagree. If a man is horny he should spend his money towards the most simple way to relieve himself.

Dressing up, taking random girls out to dinner, trying to be the nice guy, and going to social events is fake, it's frustrating, and it's not being honest with the woman whom you are courting.

Screw a date if you want to see a naked chick. Dates are reserved if you're looking to get married, you want children, or you're looking for general companionship.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:14 PM

343 posts, read 524,269 times
I pity you calicali01. Where did it go all wrong?

Old 02-11-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna in az View Post
i pity you calicali01. Where did it go all wrong?
lol!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Point blank, many regular women are anti sex, or only use sex to get what want at a particular moment (ie., Marriage, A vacation, kids).
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Best post so far. LMAO. I wonder who these 'many' women are who use sex to get vacations or marriage. I certainly don't know them!
Most women I know are as (or more) into it than their men!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships